Chapter 11 - 2 Years Later

Al: So, I want to apologize to everyone.

Hibari: Omnivore, why do you need to apologize.

Al: I made the story very complicated and I made Reborn into a bad guy. Gomen Reborn.

Reborn: It's alright since the story is quite interesting. Now, go and continue it.

Al: Hai~ So as I always say, I don't own KHR! And by the way! Happy Birthday Kyo-chan~

Hibari: Hn

____________________________|Chapter 11|______________________________

~3rd Person's POV~

It was a pleasant morning in the whole Namimori, is what everyone would say if noise was not heard from a certain mansion. A girl just woke up and stretched her arms. She went straight to the bathroom while rubbing her eyes. She brushed her teeth and took a bath. She wore a long black dress.

"Why are they being so loud?" She mumbled as she go out of her room. She heard the noises downstairs. She headed downstairs and saw broken bottles of wine and chairs everywhere. An irk mark appeared on her head.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?!" She shouted and all the men fighting stopped. Their faces paled and they stood in a straight line. A man with a scar on his face went to the front.

"It seems we woke you up. Nono gave us a mission." The man said while staring at her. It doesn't show on his face but he's really scared.

"So why are you all making a mess?" The girl asked and a man with a long silver hair went to the front too.

"The boss doesn't want to go because it's in Namimori where he lost the Vongola ring battle." The silver headed man said and the girl was shocked. They were going to Japan and Namimori at that.

"Oh, I'll go. Xanxus, if you don't want to go then don't. But I'll be going, I want to continue my studies in my hometown." The girl said as she head upstairs. Then she stopped on her tracks as the man called Xanxus spoke.

"I knew you were gonna accept it so I already prepared. Pack your things 'cause we'll be going later, Yumi." Xanxus said and the girl went to her room and packed. As soon as she was done packing, someone knocked and entered her room.

"Oh, Luss-nee! Need anything from me?" The girl who was called Yumi said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Nothing really Yumi-chan! We'll be going to the airport now, let's head down since you're done packing!" They headed down and they saw all of them waiting.

"Hey, are you sure you'll study there Mayumi? You know you don't really need to study." The silver headed guy said and Mayumi just nodded.

"Squalo-san, I really want to study there so let's just go okay? I really want to be a student of Namimori." Mayumi said and Squalo didn't argue anymore. They went outside and rode a limousine. They arrived at a private airport and rode a private jet. Mayumi just slept throughout the ride.

~Tuna's POV~

"Hey Reborn, is it really alright to just let it be?" I asked Reborn. It's currently lunch time and we're on the rooftop of Namimori High. Since this morning, my head keeps on aching. And as time pass by, it is getting more painful.

"Maybe it's because Varia is coming. You should ready yourself and they'll be visiting the house so make sure to call all your guardians." Reborn said and I just nodded.

"Don't worry Juudaime! If ever there is trouble, I would protect you!" Gokudera-kun said and I just sweatdropped. We just continued on eating while talking until the bell rang.

'But still, it feels like we'll be seeing someone we're finding for a long time.' I thought then sighed. We just headed to our next class which is P.E.

~Mayumi's POV~

We arrived a few hours ago and it seems like we'll be staying in a hotel. Xanxus said that we'll be heading to the house of the Decimo in a few minutes so I just went to the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath, I wore a turquoise dress that reaches up to my knees and I tied my hair in a ponytail. Then, I noticed that my appearance was scary. I had a blonde hair and turquoise eyes that looks just like a demon's.

"Papa, we'll be meeting soon. But you shouldn't know who I am." I said then used mist flames. When mist flames disappeared I saw myself on the mirror. I had red hair and yellow eyes which looks like just cat eyes. I went out of the bathroom and saw Fran sitting on my bed.

"Fran, do you need somethin' from me?" I said with a gangster accent. For people around us, Fran is just an emotionless kid with a frog hat. But for me, Fran is a little brother full of emotions. Fran chuckled at my accent, I also laughed a bit.

"Yumi-nee, your accent is weird. By the way, we'll be going to the house of Decimo now." Fran said as he stood up. I just nodded and we went outside.

"Ushishi~ looks like the frog came first before the prince." A voice said and we looked behind. Belphegor was there with knives in his hand.

"Bel-senpai, were you planning to enter the room of Yumi-nee? You're really such a pervert fallen prince." Fran said in a mocking monotonous voice. I just chuckled.

"Don't fight you two. Let's go down. Xanxus might be really angry now you know." I said then headed down. As we exit the hotel, we saw a limousine and an angry shark. I mean Squalo.

"VOIII!!! You were so slow that boss is getting mad!!!" Squalo shouted and I just smile at him and enter the limousine. There I saw Xanxus, Levi and Lussuria.

"Did you wait long Xanxus? Sorry, I was thinking on how I should look like." I said as I sat near Xanxus. Squalo, Bel, and Fran also entered. Fran seated next to me. No one wants to be beside Xanxus.

"Not really, we should go now. The one angry would be Reborn." Xanxus said and the ride started.

"But Squalo said you're getting mad. Maybe he misunderstood it." I said and smiled. There was an awkward silence until the limousine stopped. I headed outside first and saw a house.

"Wow~ So this is Decimo's house? Ah! I'll ring the door bell." I said and rang the door bell. I'm in front of the door. The door opened and showed a woman with short.

"Ara~ Ara~ what can I do for you?" The woman said. I was mesmerized by her voice but I snapped out of it. Lussuria stepped in  front of me.

"Is Sawada Tsunayoshi there? We would like to talk to him." Lussuria said and the woman nodded.

"Tsu-kun! You have visitors!" The woman shouted and a brunette quickly went down.

"Who are they Mom?" The brunette asked the woman and then he looked towards us.

"Please enter, don't be shy." The woman said and we just entered. The woman then left us with the brunette.

"Ah, let's head upstairs shall we?" The brunette said and we just followed him upstairs.

'Seems like you don't really remember me now.' A voice said in my head as we go upstairs and went in to a room. The room was full as we enter.

________________________|End of Chapter|_________________________

A/N: So, it's interesting for me but how about you? Should I just go die cause this really is a bad story? Well, see you next chapter!

NEXT CHAPTER: CHAPTER 12 - CLOUD GUARDIAN OF VARIA