Chapter 13 - Transferred Student

Al: I said I'm not doing this ever again! So why am I here?! Explain this Kyo-chan! You dragged me here!

Hibari: You still need to do the disclaimers said the baby.

Al: So it's your fault Ren-chan! You do the disclaimers then! I just woke up then Kyo-chan dragged me!

Reborn: Tch. Fine, but stop calling me Ren-chan. This hot-tempered person doesn't own KHR or else the story will be boring. *walks away*

Al: Renato Sinclair! Stop right now! *runs after Reborn while holding the scythe*

______________________|Chapter 13|_________________________

~Mayumi's POV~

I woke up when my alarm clock went off. I did my daily hygiene. I stared at the mirror. I'm now wearing a Namimori High uniform.

"Maybe changing my look won't hurt?" I said then lit up mist flames. When it disappeared, I looked just like Reborn but with blue eyes. I went out of my room and into the kitchen. I saw a black-haired man cooking.

"Ah! Asari-san, you don't need to cook! I'll be the one cooking." I said and tried to take the cooking materials from him. Note that I tried but failed.

"You're tired from cleaning yesterday so take a rest for now." He said while smiling. I just gave up on persuading him and went to the dining room. I sat down on an empty chair. For other people, it's all empty. But for me, arguing people are sitting on the chairs.

"Yah! It's early in the morning, and you're all being loud!" I shouted to them and they shut up. Black aura was going out of me.

"You're too hot-tempered." G said to me and I glared at him. Asari-san got out of the kitchen and gave me food.

"Sankyu Asari-san." I said then ate it. I finished fast and went to the kitchen to put my plates on the sink. I saw 2 lunch boxes there.

"Asari-san, is this for the skylark? The descendant of Lau-chan?" I asked him and he just nodded. I took the boxes and went out.

"I'm going!" I shouted then ran to the the school. As I arrive at the school, I saw students going inside. I entered the gate and went to the staff room. (A/N: Minna, is it right? We don't have one in our school so I don't really know.)

"Excuse me." I said as I enter the room.

"Do you need anything?" Said a man with glasses. I walked towards him.

"I'm a new student and I would like to know where my class is." I asked him. He shuffled through the papers and took one.

"Sorano Mayumi, is that you?" He asked and I just nodded. He stood up.

"Follow me, I'm your homeroom teacher." He said and I followed him outside. We are now walking in the hallways.

"So, you're from Italy? Why come here?" He asked as we walk. I started to think then answered him.

"This is my hometown so I wanted to finish my education here." I said with a smile. We stopped in front of a room.

"This is your class, 1-A. Please wait when I say that it's okay to enter." He said and I nodded. He went in and the class got silent.

"Woah... are they scared?" I mumbled as a shiver runs down my spine. Scary thought that is.

"So, everyone! We have a new student here from Italy! Please enter now." He said and I entered. I looked at everyone and smiled.

"Ciao! Nice to meet 'ya all~!!! I'm Sorano Mayumi, a quarter Japanese. I came here to finish my studies! Just call me Yumi, please take care of me!" I said or more like shouted then bowed. I had a smile plastered on my face.

"So, your seat is by the window. At the last row." He said and I went to my seat. In front of me is a gravity-defying brunette. Yep, that's right. It's the Decimo!!!!

"Yo! I'm Sorano Mayumi, nice to meet you!" I said to him then sat down on my chair. Beside me is someone who looks just like Asari-san.

"Maybe just my imagination..." I mumbled and listened to the lesson. By the way, my teacher is a half Japanese and Italian. His name is Lune. It is kinda familiar.

*ding dong~ ding dong~*

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the bell signal for lunch.

"Okay class, that's all for today." Sensei said and left us. Students started to swarm around me asking to have a lunch with me.

"Ahaha... no thanks, I have an appointment already." I said and ran away. They were all running to catch me. I went to the rooftop and breathed heavily.

"Woah, I just said appointment didn't I? My habit won't really get off of me." I said as I leaned on the wall and slowly sitting down.

"Herbivore, what are you doing here?" Said a voice and I looked up. I stood up and pointed at him.

"Ah! It's the skylark from the legends called the demon of Namimori and Lau-chan is with you!" I shouted then started to point someone beside him. He went down along with the man.

"Who are you talking about?" The skylark asked me and I pointed beside him. He looked to where I was pointing and looked at me.

"Hn." He said and just climbed up again. Lau-chan stayed there. (A/N: You know the place where he always sleeps? That's the place.)

"Lau-chan, I didn't see you earlier. And by the way, is that the skylark from yesterday?" I asked and Lau-chan just nodded. I climbed up to where the skylark is.

"Here! Someone made a lunch for you cause you don't usually eat." I said and handed him a lunch box. He hesitantly took it. I heard the door opened. I looked down to see Decimo with his friends.

"Ah! My brunette classmate!" I shouted then they looked at me. I jumped down and then they blushed. I landed safely and bowed down.

"It looks like you're also planning to eat here!" I shouted then stood up straight. I smiled at them but Decimo and his silver-haired friend are still blushing.

"Something wrong?" I asked him and tilted my head to the side. I just don't know why they're blushing so hard.

"You do know that you just jumped down with a skirt right?!" The silver-haired man said or more like shouted and I just nodded.

"I don't really care. I'm used to it." I said and sat down. I started to eat lunch.

_______________________|End of Chapter|_______________________

A/N: They're innocent okay?! Don't drag them in that kind of thing Yumi!

NEXT CHAPTER!: CHAPTER 14 - STELLA