Chapter 3- Taking Care

ShiKu: Hello again! This is another chapter!

Gokudera: Hello Shin-san.

ShiKu: Hello Gokudera. Where's Decimo?

Gokudera: Training with Reborn. And by the way, why is the baseball-freak here?!?

Yamamoto: Maa... maa... calm down Gokudera. Shin invited me.

Hibari: Herbivores, why are you crowding? I'll bite you to death.

ShiKu: Calm down Kyoya, we'll split up anyway so please do the disclaimers.

Hibari: The omnivore doesn't own KHR.

Gokudera: He calls you omnivore?

ShiKu: Yup! And that's it!

_____________________/Chapter 3/______________________

We were getting ready to leave. Reborn said that we'll be taking a private helicopter of Vongola and in these 2 days, we went out to shop for my clothes and I got to join Vongola.

"Are you ready now? Let's go in." He said and guided me inside the helicopter. It took only a while to arrive at Japan. He said that he won't be a baby so that he could guide me. Actually, he said to me that he can turn to baby and adult now after the curse got lifted.

"Reborn, can I call you Renato? I'm used to calling you Renato because it sounds like rinato." I said to him. Actually reborn is rinato in Italian.

"It's alright to call me that but call me Reborn when I'm a baby. By the way, we already arrived. Let's go." He said and guided me out of the helicopter. I just nodded at him.

"We are currently at the rooftop of a hotel sponsored by Vongola. We will be living here because Tsuna's house isn't right for you but we'll be going there first." He said and I nodded. We went to an elevator and went down. The elevator stopped and we got out. We entered a room and left our bags there. Then we went down to the ground floor and went out of the hotel.

"Let's go to Sawada residence to introduce you." He said and I nodded. We rode a car to go there.

"Renato, does the Decimo know your adult form? And how would you introduce me? Including the guardians there." I said to him as we haven't arrived yet.

"Yes, they all know me now. Including the girls except maman because they know the mafia now. I'm going to introduce you as my niece." He said and I nodded. The car stopped and we went out. I heard so many people shouting and I smile. 'So this is the Sawada Residence in front of me' I thought as Reborn guided me. Even though I can't see it, I can feel the happy aura getting out.

~Tsuna's POV~

'Really, why did grandpa called me and asked me to gather my friends here. He even said that Reborn was coming home today.' I thought then shivered at the last part.

"Jyuudaime, are you alright?" Gokudera-kun asked and I nodded then I heard someone calling.

"Tsu-kun! Someone is finding you! He said he's Reborn's big brother!" Okaa-san shouted and I walked out of my room. Reborn is really back!

"Thank you Okaa-san for calling me." I said as I go down the stairs. There I saw Reborn in his adult form and a girl in a white dress. Her eyes are closed and she's holding a cream-colored dog.

'So beautiful...' I though then shook my head as I remove those thoughts.

~Luna's POV~

We went in and Reborn talked to Sawada Nana, the Decimo's mother. She called Decimo and he walked down the stairs by the footsteps I heard. Too bad I can't see it. My train of thoughts were interrupted by Reborn.

"Chaos. Dame-Tsuna stop thinking thoughts like that. Luna, looks like you're gonna be famous here as they see you beautiful." He said and I blushed. I looked down the floor or should I say I just let my head hang.

"Is that so? But I'm not really beautiful." I said then now bowed.

"Nice to meet you by the way Decimo, I'm Itsuki Shin. Just call me Shin." I said then stood straight.

"She's my niece and she's also the best mafia girl as Nono said." Reborn said and that's right. In those two days, I took the exam and topped it.

"EHHH?!? But Reborn, she's the same age as me." Decimo said and Reborn took out his gun and pointed it at the Decimo.

"Stop your blabbering and let's introduce her to your guardians." Reborn said and guided me up the stairs. Decimo was ahead to lead us to his room. When we entered, I was shocked when someone suddenly hugged me.

"Wahhh~!!! Kawaii~!!! Who is she Reborn?" A girl said and let me go. That was really shocking but I didn't show it to them.

"She's my niece, Itsuki Shin. Shin, greet Haru." Reborn said and I nodded. I bowed but really, so that was Haru.

"Well, sit down for now Shin." Decimo said and guided me. I was still holding Lune by that time.

"Is she really your niece Reborn-san? She doesn't look like it." A boy said who I recognized it as Gokudera Hayato.

"Well, she really is not my niece but she's the best mafia girl. And she'll go to your school tomorrow so help her out because she's blind. But you don't know if she's going to be your classmate." He said and I face palmed.

"So it's no use telling them I'm your niece. Nice to meet you again everyone, I'm Luna Soleil. This dog is Lune. I would be training with you all starting tomorrow." I said and bowed.

"Wait Reborn! She's going to train with us?!? But she's blind!" Decimo said and Reborn shoot him with a gun. On instinct, I protected the Decimo by blocking the bullet with my katana.

"Well, now that you saw it, introduce yourselves." Reborn said and I felt like the temperature dropped.

"Oh, looks like someone wants to join us." I said and then, I could feel they're all staring at me while a certain person is glaring.

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here." The boy voice said. If you would like to know, I would tell you. On the way here, we encountered a certain skylark. Now you know who talked and it seems like he knows me. Even I don't know why.

"Kufufu. That's where I agree with the skylark." Said a certain someone who suddenly let his presence be known. I know you recognize that signature laugh.

"Will you please stop it you two? I don't even know how you knew me. All I could say is that you know something that we all don't know." I said to them as I pet Lune. A minute of silence passed and someone interrupted it.

"What's with all these happening here? It's getting awkward." Said a boy's voice who I doesn't recognize. But I could all feel them looking at me.

___________________________/End of Chapter/____________________________

A/N: So, I wonder who that boy is. Just so you know, it's hard to do the other's POV so maybe only a few would show. And sorry for being too OOC. Well, that's all for this chapter. Thank you for Reading!

UP NEXT!: CHAPTER 4- TRANSFORMATION