Bad Habit [Nathan Sykes FF]

Ivy-Rose- a party girl who stays out until the early hours of the morning. Getting into trouble, the boys love her but her Mum doesn't like the way she's been behaving. You could say she was embarrassed of her daughters behaviour. Ivys been getting a name for herself. 

So her Mum decides to take her to work with her. Her Mum being Jayne Collins..the manager of the boy band, The Wanted. Ivys never really been into boy bands, she's more of an indie chick, loving her bands such as the Killers. 

Ivy had already been warned about staying away from the lads...she was there to work not to start a relationship. So what happens when she meets Nathan Sykes.

The youngest member of the group, but the sexiest member. Something draws them closer but both of them being warned to stay away...but will they listen to the warnings? 

Warning: This fanfic will contain some sexual content but it won't be full on, just a few chapters:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I named it Bad Habit after song by the foals which is called Bad Habit..its an amazing song by an amazing band..have a listen to it:)-->>

So this is my new fanfic idea. If I get good enough feedback on this I will start writing it, if not I might not write it. I need help thinking of a name as well:) so if you have any ideas let me know:) Thank you!