His: Jack in the box

"So what did you dream about," she asked.

I didn't wanna open up. At least to her, because that would annihilate the reason I want her to go. I'm content (NOT happy) with the way I used to live before Hitler Hansen came along. There was nothing, literally nothing I want to do or share with her. But something told me I could, and something told me I should.

"Its something that haunts me so damn often that I'm almost used to it, but today, it felt different. The exact same thing felt different," I say as a chill travels up my spine.

"What usually happens," she says, now sitting cross-legged.

"I don't know its this weird nightmare. I'm in a blow-up raft, traveling through an underground sewer when suddenly I feel this pull and the raft bolts down a waterfall kindava thing and I'm falling and my stomach's churning and I hear yelling but then I realize its just me. But today.... today I stopped falling. Today after a while, the raft just hung in the air, just above the ground. There was this coffin there and a clock that ticked on top of it. I could hear Hey Jude playing, which is one of my favourite songs. Just as fall over the edge of the raft, a person pops out of the coffin, all bloodied," I say with a lump in my throat.

"Amanda?" she asks.

"Amanda," I say.

We talk for a while, she visibly tries hard to make me feel okay but to no avail. I go to my room and pick my iPad up, and start typing furiously.

God: The bartender who mixes two ingredients together, the cocktail  they form together being their life.  He found the other half to his cocktail, they blended perfectly together. They complimented each others' spirits. He swam in her, she swam in him, forgetting their individual amysbal taste. Without his other half, the cocktail would be plain bitter. But with her, it's a perfect balance of sweet, sour and salty. However, God despised their flavour. So he ruthlessly distilled her from the cocktail, leaving it as bitter as possible.

Ugh. I put my iPad aside and lie down, staring at the ceiling for what seems like forever but I don't even realise when I've dosed off.