the new

today was the day, the day that my precious bundle of joy, that's growing inside of me will no longer be but will be thought of highly. my body is cursed with a blood disease, that is going to keep me from having something i love so much.  aubrey says i should tell jamal about the situation. i think he has no part in it and im not going to include some selfish person that wont probably even feel sad. ive talk to my mom and shes completely against me not telling him and i do not agree. 

a soft knocking at my door cause me to jump while i was just finishing my makeup. it was aubrey, to me my sister was so beautiful. " hey sis, how are you..."

" honestly i dont want to talk about it, i just need your support, the thought of something so beautiful and loving, is being taking away from me. something i love even though it has been long or born, is being taken away and im hurt, im very hurt. my life is no longer complete. evven though ill forever be straight, im not financially straight, i dont have a job, my boyfriend is screwing everything that moves and he dosen't even care. and you ask i feel, im hurt and lonely. and im so sorry that im coming off rude and blunt but this shit hurts so bad." by the time i was sitting on my window seat crying in my sisters arms. 

" it okay baby girl, you're not hurting my feelings. i know how you feel. you're hurt and that okay. one day you will have something so special, god just knows you're not ready, so lets get this over with baby. im here for you to hold youre hand." 

**** 1 month later

"where is my money you old me" i asked an addict that owes me.

"man i don't have it, i didnt get paid this week." the person scratched on his neck. i stood up from my desk in my business office and walked towards the door. '' kick his ass'' with that i was out.

i have been trying to call klee for hours, well since she busted keemah in my house. i really wanted klee but she just got too much going even if she's carrying my seed, but i do miss her. i might show up on her door step, but right now im finna go to a store and get something to eat. i rolled a blunt before i left the warehouse. pulling into the parking lot of mac Donald i saw a beautiful, small titty female long hair, look familiar, female, standing at the door but then a nigga walked up to her. when she turned around and i saw her face, i slammed on breaks, dropping the blunt, not even caring. 

" yo klee why tf yeen been answering my phone calls" i yelled causing her to look at me crazy 

" don't let this pretty face fool you" she stated bluntly taping on her purse indicating she had a gun

"seriously klee, man wtf this nigga turned you into" i said stepping up to ole dude.

"this is my brother, and my other two brothers, now do we have a problem" she said 

"nah we cool" 

"look you need to mind your business cause i heard what you did to my sister" 

" look man i don't want no problems i just wanted to talked to her" her brother look at her, then back at me.

" iight " we'll be waiting inside sis" just then i saw Aubrey walking up to them.

" whats going on" 

"nothing stay out of it and come in the store with us. and my  nigga ill be watching don't try nun stupid and get yourself hurt." they all walked into the store leaving me and klee to talk.

" can we talk in the car" i asked and she nodded her head and followed after shoving her gun i her purse. once inside the car" first off i thought your pregnant." she kept quiet" klee i know you hear me" she just looked up at me and started sniffing " is that a blunt?" she questioned " yo i just asked a questioned, you must have lied, man i'm so stupid for believing you ma"

"give me the blunt" she semi-yelled "no i didn't lie, and no you aren't stupid for believing me but you are freaking stupid. she took a long pull out of the blunt. inhaled. then exhaled.  "i was pregnant true enough but i had some rare blood disease that caused me to either loose the baby or get rid of it, i didnt want to but i did their was no was around it." when i looked over at her she was in tears and she had smoked the blunt down to its stingers and didn't pass it. 

" damn, why you didn't tell me" i asked rubbing her thigh " i don't know" she wiped away her tears.

" and when did you started smoking and ish and caring guns and having tats what happened to you?" she simply looked me in my eyes and replied " you" and exited the car. there wasn't nothing left for me to do but leave. i had heard through the grape vines that klee had her own place one day , so ill just go by there when her so called body guards( brothers) weren't there. she still had the car i bought her, paid for, and put in her name. 

**** a month ago 

after the emergency abortion , a couple of days after i found out i had 3 brothers on my dad side. so it was us 5  all together. Jaquan, Jacques, jaquin. i graduated and started smoking and drinking. and got tattoos. the day i found out i was pregnant on my wrist, kissing lips on my neck, a gun on my inner thigh, a rose on my front thigh on the left leg, my name in my inner finger and love in Spanish on my neck. life had really turned me out but i was enjoying myself. i had a job and my own paid for house and so did my sister and brothers, courtesy of my father. 

Read more: