Nike and the goons

" so bruh finally got him a virgin"

"Yeah I want a piece of that ass"

"Bruh i swea she bad"

"I got a plan" the many topic of today was klee . jamal's goons and many homeboys sat in the rundown apartment in his old neighborhood discussing the sex tape that was made. Neither jamal or klee knew about  this tape. And never will.

"Nike,what you got up your sleeve...we not about to fuck with his girl,but I want to hear."

It's been a month since jamal shared  their love. Hot,steamy, passionate,and hard love. Every since the tape was in the hands of Nike, it was watched everyday. Like a stalkers prey.

"ok so bruh text this number..."

"Who number"

"Klee's...like I was saying text this number and  play to be bruh and find a way to get her ass here, then..." Nike went on and on about the plan to get klee.

***

Jamal was gone, which left me alone with nothing to do. I cleaned a little and cooked hoping he would come home early but he was handling businesses.

I just received a text from an unknown number but when I saw it was jamal stating that he had trashed his phone and was using the trap phone to talk to me until he buys a new one i was at ease. The text states that he was wanting me to come to the trap house. Along with the address, and the time. I told him I would be there in a hour that would give me time to bathe.

I started the shower and got in bathed fast and good as I could. I bathed in my favorite bath & body works products, I did the same when i got out of the shower. I dressed in a jumpsuit and put my hair in a ponytail. Added a little lip gloss and put on my flip flops. Walking to the foyer i grabbed  my wallet out my purse and a stick of gum and my keys.

I sent jamal's phone a text to let him know I was omw. Once I was there i got excited and all. In the Benz that jamal got me for my birthday  I always kept a small purse with a 9mm included. I was no stranger with a gun. I knocked and walked in "jamal" i called out. No answer, so i walked throughout the trap. Other goons and trap workers were making money."have yall seen jamal"

"Yeah he in his office" i walked back to his office. His back was turned towards me."hey babe" i said announcing my appearance.  Then my phone buzzed and I dropped it. Bending down i read the message  that said "good morning babe, I love you ma. I should be home around 1" my thoughts were going crazy,I thought  he had trashed his phone. I looked up, and one of his workers who looked just like him, was sitting in his chair. "Who are you" i questioned

"Grab her bruh" was all he said and I turned around. My hands were grabbed and my hair was pulled.my body was being dragged on the cold,hard,and nasty floor.  My tiny petite  frame was dragged up a flight of stairs. I could hear at least 4 other voices  up the stairs screaming.

"Bring that hoe in here" i heard someone say.

"Please stop" i screamed  as I was thrown on the bed and punched till I was unconscious only for a few minutes but when I woke up the same dude that looked almost just like jamal  was standing over me.

"Get up" he yelled, his stinky spit flew all over my face.

"I will not get..." he slapped me  and said "hoe get yo silly ahh up like I said" he yelled i reacted to his demands and got up.

I was pushed against the  wall and slappe. Breathless and brushed i started to give up on fighting back.

"Please let me leave i won't tell no one"