actions speak...

jamal's p.o.v

today was a normal afternoon for me, that was until, K'Lee came to my apartment tear stained face, bruises, and ripped panties on. I don't know why but a sudden  urge to kill came over me...

i watched as she lay in the guest room with one of my over sized T - shirts on. I got up to leave and walked out her room.  i grabbed my keys when i heard a door open

"please don't go" she stood in the hall way.

"who said I was leaving"? she walked over to me and held up my hand.

" take me with you" she said walking to the door with my socks on." i can't do that klee" i said walking towards her" and you can't leave me alone" she walked outside.

We drove to her house in silence.it was late and all lights at her house were on, two police cars were parked out front.

" are you sure you want to do this, cause I can get you more clothes and other stuff you need."

"im sure, just come in with me" she exited the car and walked to her front door and I was behind.

BANG! BANG! BANG! She knock on the door so hard I kinda wondered how it felt to get hit by her. A couple seconds later the door swung open.

"my baby girl is home everybody" i watched as her mom pulled her into a graceful hug followed up by questions from everyone. "mom let me go" she pulled away from her.

" we need to talk" she walked in "what is jamal doing here" she looked at me and her smiled disappeared. "ma that is the least of our worries"

once inside everyone were either looking at me or K'Lee waiting for answers.

"mom when i say what I have to please remind yourself I'm not lying or trying to hurt you in any way and I love you and the rest of the family but daddy i despise your decisions and actions."

" oh my, klee watch your mouth...you have the nerve to come in my house with sad stories and half naked with some negro thug" she said looking at me.

"miss lady there is no need for any name calling and I am not a thug because von how I'm dressed."

"hmmmph" she looked at K'Lee " mom about two months ago I came home to my dad screwing another woman in your house and in your bed. and just earlier today i came your house didn't look this way. The scent of alcohol and drugs filled your house. i walked calmly to room and did my daily routine. In the process dad showed up in my room while I was getting undressed. i told him to leave.he didn't. he smacked me around.  and threw me on the bed. he then forced himself on top of me and tried to rape me" her dad was on the edge of his seat as sweat dripped down his face."

"i don't believe you klee, you probably seduced him, get out" K'Lee started to cry and I walked towards her" mom are you seriously telling me you are choosing this bastard over me" she got up and went to her sister " can you help me pack" her sister nodded her head before getting up and walking up stairs.

when the ladies went upstairs i spoke up " miss Evelyn, she is telling the truth otherwise she wouldn't be crying her eyes out, you out of all people she believe her" klee's dad stood up" you need to leave, without my daughter" i stood." so you can do what you did again only worse"

"dismiss yourself from my house"

LOUDER THAN WORDS

klee's pov

as I was upstairs packing i was talking with my sister. I took all 5 of my suitcases and all 4 of hers: clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup box and kit, bathing things,  a garbage bag of teddy bears, books, purses and more. I was not trying to leave anything. 

"i love you, Aubrey, I'm going to keep in contact with you and stuff..i promise"  i hugged my sister " please don't leave, you told me you would not leave me, things wouldn't be the same without you" she started crying.

"Aubrey, it'll be okay i just need time, I can't be around dad" i started dragging my bags out into the hall." Aubrey, I promise and I love you , now help me get these downstairs and in the car."

just at that moment a glass shattered and I rushed downstairs.

"oh my jamal stop, please stop"  he threw blow after blow. i managed to pull him off of my dad. " daddy although you deserve that I'd rather jamal help me, and you suffer from your mistakes and mom i hope life treats you kind and we'll cause when this bastard hurts you, you will soon see this is not a lie, jamal please help my sister with my bags" as told he helped with my bags, once the last bag was out the door and in the car  "jamal wait outside, Aubrey i love you and I will miss you, i will keep in contact with you"

"no you will not you leave this house, your done with all of us" she looked at me and smiled.

" fine...u will leave and you want have to worry but if you break this bond with me and Aubrey your sweet little image will be broken into peices."  i threw my phone against the wall and watched as it shattered into peices just like my sister "goodbye!" i walked outside, and cried softly " nooo nooo nooo please don't leave, K'Lee"

" I have too" i said and got in the car and watched out of the window as the dragged my sister back in the house.....

tomorrow would be a new life and all, but i can't let go of the past.