It's friday!!!

Here it is Friday,  and I had a whole new attitude. As I woke, I smiled to myself  noticing the sun was shining with me. As I got up, the cool air hit me, but I shook that off as I made my bed.

I walked to my dresser and pulled out my juicy couture sweatsuit and walked to my closet and grabbed my all white Adidas. i went to my jewelry box and got out my silver jewelry, and put it all on my bed.

I got dressed and walked downstairs, and my dad was in The kitchen. I put my cream colored MK purse on the counter,  and walked to the fridge and grabbed me a Welches juice. i felt my dad's eyes in me, so when I closed the fridge i looked at him, I rolled my eyes and went to my purse and checked for my keys.

"K'Lee-" his sentence was abruptly cut off.

"shut up" i said looking at him and putting my purse on my shoulder. " don't say anything to me" i said and walked outside and drove to school.

jamal's car was parked in front of mines, which meant he was here. I checked my appearance in the mirror, checking for friends in my nose, none. I applied a thin coat of lip gloss and step out making sure to lock my door.

When i walked to breakfast and I saw jamal so I started to walk in his direction. I sat my purse on the table. I cleared my throat and he turned to look at me. It looked as if he hadn't got sleep in ages.

"hey K'Lee" he smiled as of i was the sunshine of his day. he gave me a hug, and released me but after he gave me a kiss that flooded my panties.

" hi jamal" i smiled, our attention to each other was taken by the girl from yesterday. kimbri'anna smith.

" so this how we do now, jamal. i mean you were acting like we were happy and shit. and then this you got this aaliyah wanna be rich bitch kissing you."

jamal stood up and got in her face" look kimbri'anna we had nothing,  you were just a friend who volunteered to give up some head for a ride to school, so you need to pipe down with that bullshit. and Don't walk in here disrespecting my home girl like that, she ain did shit to you, go sit your ahhh down cause you starting to smell yourself." jamal shut her up so quick and he defended me but I had to defend myself or else she won.

" and yes fieldhand lent-licking hoe i am rich, but that doesn't make me better than anyone. and if you ever call me out my name and I hear it or hear about it you might as well get ready to get your ass handed to you."  i said to her loud enough for the small circle of people who stood to head the conversation to hear.

" don't step to us selling the wolf tickets, again." jamal said. " come on K'Lee" he said grabbing my hand as I grabbed my purse and walked out the cafeteria with his hands around my neck and mines around his neck.

we walked to our first period class, and sat beside each other.

" thanks for defending me jamal-" i started to thank him but was shut down.

" ma, hush, it wasn't nothing " he said putting a juicy kiss on my cheeks making me blush.

" so your jamal" i looked up to see my twin sister Aubrey looking at us laughing .

" What's that suppose to mean?" asked jamal.

" all this hot tamale can talk about is you. I think you really brighten her day when you and her talk." Aubrey said being messy. she walked off talking to other friends.

" your sister looks just like you, got to be your twin." he said looking at me.

" Yes she is, she's just more of the wild type" i laughed. " jamal?"

" wassup" he said, turning my way.

" what happened to your face?" i asked grabbing his face.

" man its nothing, I tripped over some old shoes at home and hit the coffe table" he tried lying about the big bruise on his face.

for the rest of the day, jamal walked me to my classes. We looked like the perfect couple but we weren't what they thought we were, well I wish we were.

It was 7th period and was walking outside, heading to my car when jamal was waiting for me to walk to my car.

" so it looks like your day was good"  he smiling at me as we stood outside my car.

" Yes it was... look do you want to follow me to my house" he raised an eyebrow at me.

" are you sure, I don't wanna seem rude to your parents" he said looking at me.

"they'll be alright" i said climbing in my car. he followed me all the way to my house. No one was there but us and Aubrey. 

we made some popcorn and grabbed some snacks, and put a movie in and watch tv. All of us on one couch. In walked my mom.

" K'Lee and Aubrey who's sports car is that in the yard?"

" hey mama it's our friend jamal's car from school he is here with K'Lee were are watching movies in the den"

" oh okay hi jamal, your handsome, you guys enjoy yourself, I'll go cook some hot dogs, and French fries and then make dinner" she said walking off leaving us in the den.

we were enjoying are time in the den playing bored games, uno, and watching movies also eating snacks. it was almost time for dinner when dad walked in.

dad looked crazy when he entered the house. But acted cool but I knew later he was going to act stupid always did always will but something told me that this time would be worse.

almost 6 hours later, jamal had left he was afraid of my dad cause of all the stank looks and  remarkes, he wouldn't even give me a kiss goodnight. but overall it was a good time.

I went to sleep with a smirk on my face and him on my mind like a headache.  today was a good day even though I didn't get a kiss, we had fun that's all that matter. I can't and I refuse to fall for him too fast.  I said a silent prayer to myself,  and climbed in bed saying "amen" out loud.