im what?

I woke up in the hospital with a lot of family members and friends surrounding me, with flowers and bears. My family was waiting for me to wake up. My dead beat father was there, it made me realize life was just to short for this mess. He was up watching TV but sitting by my bed. I slowly grabbed his hand.

"Daddy I forgive you, you have to stop doing drugs, I need you to get better, cause we all love you. And I can truely say I hated you for even denying the whole situation and not standing up like a man. Its been so many hard times with you. I need you to go seek help."  I was crying so much my cheeks were stained.

My dad was crying and squeezing my hand. " Klee, my sweet baby, I've watched you grow into a beautiful young lady, I don't know what came over me I feel very bad for hurting you and your mom. And I'm already looking for help." These are the very moments I cherish.

My mom and sister woke up and smiled at us. They are ear-hustlers even in there sleep. We all sat there watching tv.

"So when can I be released from here" I giggled.

"Probably tomorrow" my sister said " well hopefully tomorrow, we could go shopping have girls day all of us."

" me to" my dad joked swinging his hands in the air like he was tossing his weave.

"Females dad" I laughed.

" I'll be waiting for you at the door" my mom spoked like that gay man on Facebook.

"Y'all are a mess" I joked sitting up. My hair was all over my head, plugs were in my arm, and I was in this ugly hospital gown. The docter walked in with charts and papers.

"Miss klee I have good news,should I tell her or you" he asked my parents and sister. "This should put an even bigger smile on your face" he spoke.

"What"? I semi yelled.

"Your pregnant, congratulations" he smiled.

"What the hell, no the hell Im not" I yelled trying to take the cords out.

" sit down baby" my mom said.

" I don't want this damn baby mama" I cried. The doctor told me my pills will be upfront after he said I could leave tonight. " mama I'm sorry, I don't want the baby, that means I'm going to have to go back to him, I'm trying to get away"  I ctied , I wasn't happy at all.

Jamal's POV
I haven't talked to klee since earlier today. I was waiting outside her house when the ambulance pulled up. It looked like her they were hauling her out on that stretcher but I just let the tears roll down, cause her folks would probably kill me.

I can say I put her through so much. I should be ashamed. She would probably be released from the hospital tonight so I'll just show up when I think they are sleep.

4 hours passed, when I decided to go in her house after they made it back. Outside her window was one of those rose things that you can climb . I climbed till I got to her window. I cracked it wide enough to fit in. I stared at her before I walked to her. I rubbed my hands down her cheeks, she smiled. She opened her eyes and almost screamed when she saw me, but I muffled her screams. I whispered to her
" imma move my hand when I do if you scream I'll get locked up and ik you don't want that." Her tears soaked my hands. I moved them and wiped her tears away.

" look I'm sorry for what happened today, I had nothing to do with it, and I want you to know you mean the world to me and I love you sooo much girl, please forgive me" I kissed her forehead

"Jamal, im...."

"Your what?" She sat up and handed me an ultrasound paper.

"I'm pregnant. Almost two months."

" ain't this some bull****"

" I felt the same way. Look, I don't want this damn baby even though it'll be financially covered."

"Wtf you mean you don't want it you damn sho' ain't finna abort it" I semi yelled through clenches teeth.

" we are too young" she slung the cover's off her.

" lay down klee you need rest, we'll make it, and you betta take some of that base out your throat."

" now you care, I don't want to raise my child off drug money so it can be a thug. You gonna hit me, gone head, I'll send yo black ass to jail".

"Look ma lay down. Ion wanna fight you but I'm happy for us. We're pregnant and I got you." She layed down and I laid down behind her . I'll just leave early in the morning.

" forever"!

" and ever" I missed her and I fell asleep. I gotta get on my grind. I got a mouth to feed. I'm not my daddy, I take care of mine even if that mean pumping a nigga full of hot metal. 

So?!
You like?!
Comment!
Vote!