School: day 1

I have been sitting in this school yard, eating my pizza, listening to music, and drinking my juice. As I looked off into space I noticed more kids and teachers arrived. I looked at the time on my phone, then started to gather my things.

The cool breeze hit me, when I got out of the car. walking a little quickly...i must haven't been walking fast because agian, like early, I almost got hit...by the same person and the same car. I started to walk away, as fast as I could towards the building.

" yo K'Lee" i still walked fast while he called my name....finally I made it to the steel double doors, and walked to my locker. This place felt like hell and made us feel like prisoners most of the time. We didn't have much freedom cause of the stuck up teachers and head people who complain about nothing all day.

by the time I made it to my locker my twin sister Aubrey had walked up to me.

"i feel like crap" i looked at her. " today is beautiful, you look pretty like me, your alive, so why?"

"because I'm here" she laughed so hard she snorted. her locker was right beside mines. we had at least 5 minutes before the breakfast bell sounded to end breakfast then we had enough time before the tardy bell.

" do you have to work tonight Lee Lee?" she asked while we walked to our first period teacher class. " Yes I do, bre" i worked at the chill spot for teenagers. I like working there, cause I didn't do much.

" ohhh me and Q might come by" Q is my sister's boy toy... he was dark skinned, tall, low cut , A+. she was so lost in him till she didn't see me leave them standing there.

my first period teacher Mrs.croxton, always kept her room cool. so walking into her class felt like heaven. but he'll everyday that Monique lawson came in class. All she did was point out the perfections and imperfections on many people that she walked on because her daddy was one of the most wealthy men that walked. but that doesn't make her any special.

"hey K'Lee that shirt is cute , but....not my type. you should go for a more slutish look" she looked at me with a grin. she was trying to make look like her a capital A1 slut of all sluts. her legs are divorced and hit the splits almost every day and mind are still married until I'm married. " like you, which football player are you slobbering over today"? she shut her mouth and walked off.

" class please get quiet, we have a lot to do, so we need to get started." it took forever to teach her class so this would take a while.

When it was 5th period I was in health class and my teacher, would get ready to dismiss me to leave for work.

After he did dismiss me but I didn't go straight to work I went home to take a nap.