day 2

All that night I tossed and turned. I didn't know if I could get up in the morning for school. I heard noises all night, from mom and dad.they weren't together so that was, disgusting just thinking about it. I guess they made up, cause dad stayed the night, and in her bed not the couch, hopefully they'll get back together.

As the sun peeked through my blinds and curtains where my double doors out to the balcony of my room was, I stretched my tired arms out. The smell of bacon went through the vents of my room.

Bre walked in my room, using my things: body wash, lotion, and spray. she grabbed it all off my dresser.

"monkey what did I tell you about my things?" i sat up in my bed.

"gorilla I'm not a monkey, I just need a few, things" she smiled walking out of my room."

i got out the bed, made it , and went downstairs. When I saw that my dad was cooking I made a big u-turn and went back upstairs.

I decided to wear a regular sundress and a half jacket, and sandals. I gathered and put them on the bed with some accessories. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower letting the hot water hit my whole body. While the water rinsed the soap suds off I stuck my head under the water to let my hair curl.

Once I got out I turned my phone on, and grabbed lotion off my bathroom counter, applied it. I went to my dresser with my phone in hand to put On my panties and bra. my phone started beeping like crazy.

10 text from "bae:king karter", he kept begging and pleading his ass off, then he started tell me I was wrong for what i did embarrassing him in front of his friends. delete!!!

I put my hair in a banana clip I left my edges curled. I put my clothes on,grabbed my purse added a little dab of lip gloss. As I walked downstairs I headed for the door.

"would you like something to eat, sweetie?" i turned around.

"no I wouldn't like any, see you later" i walked the door, did my usual routine: pizza and apple juice. The total was the same, the same female clerk, the same town. I would be so happy when I go to college. As soon as I left the store the same "K'Lee". i hurriedly got in my car and left.not wanting him near me.

When i made it to school i was a little early so, I walked to my locker, to gather my thing for the first two periods.

i walked to breakfast in deep thought. how could this be, I thought he had a little love for me, guess not. i sat down at a table all lonesome and crap, but today, I had an unexpected visitor.

"hey K'Lee " it was jamal, someone who I didn't really have time for.

" hi" i looked at him, with a stern face and turned around.

" I'm sorry about what happened at the RoRo's last night". he said to me.

" what do you got to be sorry for, and what does it matter to you". .. i said with the most uptight attitude.

"look I was just trying to help last night, no need for you to catch an attitude because of one other nigga stupid mistakes. " with that being said he got up and left. leaving me looking dumbfounded a'f.

I grabbed my purse and books and headed to class. through all of what's been going on, I decide to smile now I guess. As I walked in class, I could help but notice how jamal looked at me and then took his attention away from me.

I Honestly think his was still kind of upset at me about earlier.

he sat beside me in class, so no matter how much we tried to ignore each other, we couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about him, and I'm pretty sure he couldn't stop thinking about me.

my conscience was eating at me. I had to do something about him. I noticed how I had come so attracted to him. All of the females loved him, despite the cuts and bruises. i wonder were they come from.

"pssst jamal" i tried to whisper but either he couldn't hear me or he was ignoring me. "jamal", I semi yelled.

"what" did he Seriously just get smart with me.

" never mind "F" it" i raised my hand. " may I be excused" i asked my teacher who simply told me" the bell is about to ring in a minute"

the bell started ringing a couple seconds later. As I stormed out of class, I felt shame rush over me. I went to the office and informed then that I had to leave for work and they let me leave.

i drove home in deep thought, thoughts deeper than quick sand. When i made it home an unknown car was in the yard and so was my dad but not my mom car. I was thinking they might have gotten my sister another car.

When i got to the door it was half way open, I walked in and up the stairs. There is nobody in sight. my mom's door
was half way ajar so I peeked through the crack. to Find my dad doing things he won't even do my mom.

" omg" i yelled.

" K'Lee, it's not what you think sweety"...

" it's not what I think? I think your knee deep in coochie that doesn't belong to my mom, that's what I think, and that's what it look like" i ran for the steps.

" don't tell your mom K'Lee"

" I wouldn't want to kill her" i walked out side and hot in my car, with tears running down my face.

I drove till I got tired that day. When i got tired went home quietly to my self. dad has been trying to throw little hints trying to make me keep my mouth shut but there will be a day, when mama will realize trying to reason with a crook is not the best.

I have to let go of this, stay in a child's place. so I try to think of how I will apologize to jamal...but he probably has someone slobbering over him now.