make a decision!

Today Aubrey and i, well mostly Aubrey decided we were goin to havea girls day, she also said that we were going to look at baby stuff. I wasn't going to leave this place till i got this boy out my bed and got over the sickness i felt. After Jamal got up and left, I stayed in bed for another hour watching 'the parkers''. i rolled out of bed and walked down stairs, to see mom cooking bacon.

"goodmorning sweety, how are you feeling"?

"not myself at all mom, im in the 12th grade,18, no job, and yall aren't good with my baby's father, how am i suppose to feel, happy?" i spoke to her, almost crying and shoving a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"look, i've been this way before. thought the world was going to end or this it would turn out well, but i raised two beautiful, smart, and sweet little girls who brighten my day." she huged me and smiled.

"aw thank you mom" i said to her smiling. I walked back upstairs, and ran a hot bubble bath and dipped my head and body and stayed there. I don't know when I was going to realize I'd fell asleep in the tub, but I did.

"oh lord,klee wake up" i snapped my head from under the water coughing.

" must have gotten tired, ill be out and ready in a minute, okay, but i need a minute to myself when i get out."

"ok i understand but hurry up we got a hair and nail appointment in an hour. 1 more thing. "

"what?" i asked her drying off

"can i feel on your tummy,please?" She jumped up and down and giggled when I said yes. " I wonder would it be twins" she said shaking my swollen belly.

"It doesn't need to be another us, now get out" I loved my sister she is very crazy and we love each...she's my rib. the girl is just flat out crazy though.

I got dressed in a long summer breeze skirt, with a half shirt and a jacket. added a sleeveless jacket and my favorite sandals today I decided to wear my hair curly and pinned up. I walked down stairs when Aubrey was already there waiting on me dressed almost the same.

"are you ready to go crazy?''

"as always lets go "shopping" we both screamed in unison. I drove in my car to the mall because her crazy driving what have put both of us ,in our grave early and cause its no room to breath in that little bitty "FIAT" of hers. when we got to the mall we did a lot of talking, shopping, and eating, well that was mostly me. "I want to go to the spa....do you want to join me Klee?"

" no I don't but ill keep shopping while you do that, just call me when you are done" my actual plan was to leave and go to Jamal's house and visit him for a few maybe grab some things, maybe talk you never know but whatever it was it was going to be a surprise cause I wasn't going to tell him I was on my way over.

when I got there to his condo, i used the spare key he had given me to get in. the house was clean, but the light was dimmer than usual. i called out for him but no answer, so i continued my way through the apartment slowly. i walked to his room he was laying down as if he was sleep.

"hey babe, you didnt hear me?" i asked sitting on his side of his bed waking him.

" no babe because i was dreaming of your beautiful self" he giggled sitting up.

" aw stop being so corny nigga, how long have you been sleep, its kinda cold in here and the lights are dim." i asked sitting my purse down by my feet.

"wasn't too long about an hour maybe"

" well im going to step to the bathroom" i got up and fastly walked there. i used the bathroom and washed my hands and walked out. " he i ran out of my favorite bath wash and im going to get mines out of the bathroom pantry. i looked down and saw something but payed slight attention to it as i grabbed my bath wash, but i will be making major notice. i walked back into the room and he had his phone in his hand. i slipped back on my flip flops and grabbed my purse and my keys. i headed to the door.

" babe no hug or kiss dang im starting to believe you only came by for the bath wash, and that's it, like im not important." he said getting up and didn't have any drawers.

" oh you must ahve forgot to put back on your boxers after you told her to get her NEXT TRACK NEXT MILE ahh in the closet. im not stupid, we are done and get your stupid ish back now." i yelled as i stormed to the bathroom pantry to pull this heifer out the closet."

" look im sorry klee, i messed up i didnt try to" he tried to explain.

"i had it up to here with you and your bull, you can have this hoe cause obviously she is more important than me, your child, and doing the right thing. goodbye. i cant put up with you anymore."

I know I loved him but as I walked out the door I felt like everything was lifted away from. I was free spirit. While I had the time and money on my hands I wanted to check on my baby. I drove 16 miles from Jamal apartment slowly to the doctor's office. The smell of doctor's office make me kind of sick but oh well I need to get over it. I walked to the receptionist desk to sign my name and grab my cup and wait in line at the bathroom door. When it was my turn to go in I bumped into shakema Bradshaw. Yeah she stared me up and down but I wasn't about to loose it with her. All day I've been feeling a stabbing pain in my stomach. Not so sure what was wrong but I'm sure it's nothing. I walked back towards the front to take a seat.

The lady that takes the urine cups looked at my a little funny,not stank,but a scared feeling. Soon,my name got called the back and I passed a lot of worried faces.
"Today we need to do some blood work,and an ultrasound". I can't of felt like I was good ng to be here for more than an hour so I called my sister to get her to catch a cab or call her boyfriend. She understood the situation and I was glad. The blood results were back.

" you have"...the words that were spoken to me after that was piercing through my heart and it hurt like crazy. And I had a choice of the outcome but something had to happen...I had made my choice,and scheduled my appointment.

I left the doctor's office nearly feeling like I almost been hit by a truck and like someone was stabbing at my heart with pointed knives. My legs were so heavy it felt like they were being hit by a sledge hammer. How could this have to happen to me out of all people. I got to my car and raced home. When I got home luckily my sister was there I need a friend. Someone who could make me feel better.

"Aubree" I screamed racing up the stairs,crying and choking on my words. " Aubree were are you" I banged on her room door. "Please open the door" I banged louder.

" I'm sorry klee I was in the " before she could get the rest of her words out I was around her neck crying my heart out. When I was done with the situation there was a awkward silence between us.

"Are you going to tell him" she asked.

" no I'm not. He hurt me and I want to hurt him just as bad." I said sitting up on the bed.

" klee that damn boy deserves to know that or he's going to think otherwise. " she said looking at me. She was right but whose side was she on.

" Aubree whose side are you on."

"I'm not on anybody's side but your being selfish and stupid, and I'm telling ma, I know she hates him but damn even she knows whats right". She tried to brush past me and run down the stairs.

" please don't do that it's personal" I tried to plead with her.

" and your being stupid klee, you don't know how he feels about it."

" I don't have a choice its all going to end the same way".

"I won't tell ma if you tell Jamal whats up and like that she was out the door.