birthday girl

The next day, when i turned my phone on, i had 25 missed calls and 15 text messages, all from jamal. i really hated his guts. i had decided that after school i was going to go get the rest of my things. i wasnt going to let him get in the habit of yelling and accusing, and blaming me for things that wasn't my fault. my sister had just left for school when i was getting ready for school, soon after i was ready to go. i drove to school listening to  sam smith's music that had me in my feelings. i cried all the way to school cause all i could do was think of jamal, but i had to get over him. when i got to school, i got out my car and walked towards my locker. i saw pleanty of big sweet baloons at my locker and when i opened my locker door, tiny red baloons flew out. when all of the baloons were done coming out i reach out grabbed the rose and the card from the inside, i read it and i smiled. when i closed my locker and turned around it seemed like the whole 12th grade was smiling and holding roses. i just smiled and started crying, cause jamal came walking up the hall with a big teddy bear, a dozen of roses, and a diamond bracelet.

" im soo sorry klee i didnt mean to hurt you, i was just mad and i shouldnt have said what i said cause it was un called for, and i regret it, all i could do was think about you. i love you, you set my world on fire, i dont know what it is about you. i meant everything i said. please come back home baby!"

The  hall way of the high school  filled  with  oos and ahhs.

"I love you too" for a brief  moment  she thought  life couldn't  get any better. When they walked out side she could have fainted, the brand new modeled Mercedes Benz  silver,sat pretty with a red bow on it.

"Oh my goodness,jamal, thank you" i jumped in  his arms as he swung  me around.

"Happy birthday  beautiful" he put me down and I ran to the drivers side.

"What about my car" i questioned him. "You keep it too" was his reply.

On my way to j's  apartment, he told me he had dinner reservations  at 8 at a fancy Italian  restaurant. I of course  went and purchased  a pretty black dress, lace, with a khaki  covering  under the black with a pair of black,gold, and cheetah print Michael kors pumps.

When i got done  showering i lotioned my favorite haiku spray, put on sexy panties  and bra. After that was did i twisted  my hair in a french  twist and let loose curls spill out the top with a swoop. I applied some red lipstick and my Michael  kors earrings and slid on my pumps. When i wiggled my way in may dress jamal was walking  in the house. He was already  in his clothes and waiting on me. 

"Wow your absolutely gorgeous, now bring your butt cause I'm hungry" he mentioned  and started laughing  out loud causing  me to giggle. When we walked downstairs  a limo awaited us.

"Jamal where do you get all the money for this stuff."

"Let's just say I'm no broke nigga, and we gotta eat not  starve, you like to look good,  so if I don't  make money you will look like...well you know" he said with a smirk  as he opened  the  door. we sat in the limo and talk till we arrived at our destination. when we got out and started walking towars the door, you could already smell the italian aroma. everything was so fancy, the paintings, carpet, and the plates. when we sat down at our table,the waiter took our order and served us water. i looked towards jamal who was looking at me. "jamal im not used to this, i havent ate like this before, this is too much, i dont even know how you can afford the high stuff."

"look klee its your birthday which means i would like you to just enjoy yourself, how i paid for this shouldn't matter, you are beautiful an i want you to enjoy yourself." i nodded my head in approval .

dinner was a success,the music was enlightment, the conversation we had mad me feel like i was the happiest person or 18 year old female in the resterant, which i was. soon after we got reaady to go, paying the bill i wasn't expected to see the two people i did but i did. when i turned around my eyes turned cold, i really dispised my mom an dad. i turned to walk off but my mom called me " klee, look at me...i see your doing well, thats a blessing, i haven't talked to you in months baby girl" she touched the side of my face i turned my hea in the opposite direction.

"welll that's your fault, and dont try to butter me up,thats a good thing that i haven't talked to you, cause i don't want to disrepect my elders."

"Im still your mother..."

"Who chose a man over her daughter, I don't even know who either if you are  anymore, goodbye!" With that me and jamal walked arm in arm  out of the restaurant.

Once home the apartment was decorated sexually but that was just fine.

Soon after we stepped in  the door  was shut and locked as if someone were in the next room, jamal had kissed the back of my neck. He unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. When i turned around jamal kissed me on my lips, it was the longest,deepest, passionate kiss that I've had in the longest. I started to  remove my heels when he told me "keep them on".

He picked me up and carried me over to the bed.

He started kissing at my breasts. He used ice that was in a nearby bucket and traced it from my breast to my belly button. Letting the iceelt into water and cascade down my sides and onto my pelvic area, he started kissing at my thighs. My kitten was already begging for attention. He slowly removed my panties.

"I'm a virgin" i semi yelled.

"You are, well are you ready? "

"Yes im ready"