1 month later

Things with me and jamal were going great.  today we had plan on going to the ice cream shop and chill, then afterwards go to his house, to meet his mom. he tried to talk me out of seeing his mom, so i changed my mind.  I had this bad gut feeling soon as I parked my car in the garage

today after school was a rainy day and I felt so out of place as I drove home. I suddenly got a bad gut feeling that something bad  was going to happen. 

when i put my key in and unlocked the door and the smell of strong smell of alcohol ate at my nostril hairs and something that smelled like human waste made me want to puke. i slowly walked to my room.

I put my things up and stripped down to my under clothes, I was walking back and forth trying to get everything put away, when a shadow appeared in my doorway cause me to jump and grab two pillows off of my window seat.

"what do you want? " i asked still covering myself from his wondering eyes.

"no need to do all that" he came a little closer " so you like to have these lil niggas all in here, hmm  I want what they got" he put his hands on my butt. " noooo stop, you can't do this, I can't do this, we can't do this, my mom would kill us both." that didn't stop him from trying to kiss and touch me. then I noticed then that the white powdery substance by his nose and how big his eyes were.

"please stop"  i said while tears ran down my cheeks.

"shut up little whore" he slapped me and pushed me on my bed. he forced himself  on top of me. "ummm you smell so good" he said putting the most nastiest kisses on my body causing me to gag. he put one of the pillows on my mouth to keep me quiet as I clawed at his face. " you like this don't you, I wanna do what that nigga did" he said trying to rip my then panties.

" no daddy stop, don't do this"

i tried to scream but the pillows muffled my meaningless cry. I tried hitting and screaming louder but he still decided to try his best to rip my panties.  The more I tried the more I got hit.

I was tired of this abuse of the worst kind. I raised my leg and kneed him where it was a lot more painful than stretching and hitting. he fell to the side off my bed. that was my moment to run for the door. i grabbed my lamp off  my night stand and sent it crashing down on his head.

i went to my dresser and grabbed my purse and keys.

As i ran down the stairs i could hear his feet running behind me. The last thing i heard before I closed the door was " stop, come back here klee" he scream but I ran to my car without looking back.

I drove 20 to 30 minutes to jamal's house and parked my car. I contemplated on should I put my heavy burdens on him at such sort notice.

I banged on his door, waiting for him to answer. 2 minutes later the door swung open. " what dafuq?" he said rushing to me for comfort.  " i need you jamal" i cried as he held me, like I meant so much to him.