After Math

A few days later and all the worries I had before had been laid to rest. As it turns out people die quite often in South Park, and people act like it's not even there. So Michael was safe. I didn't need to worry about what would happen to him, or the others in the group. Good news is Henrietta is making their skulls into candle holders. So we didn't kill and waste. However it did take quite a while for the heads to slow cook so she could properly clean them.
   Firkle also has decided he doesn't want to leave my side. He gets agitated when I have to pee, and likes to sit at the bar in Benny's while I work. I think he may think my being kidnapped is all his fault and that it's now his job to keep me safe. I don't mind much. I just get a bit aggravated when I want to be alone with Michael.
    Pete seems completely indifferent. Although I could tell when I came downstairs that morning breathing normally he was happy.
    I thought if I were to die nobody would care, because of how fucked up the world really is. However I've come to change my mind seeing as just three people were ecstatic I was breathing. 
    As I came back to the present with Firkle in my lap as I read him poetry I realized he was asleep. I took him upstairs to my room, and laid him gently in bed. Setting him beneath the covers, and walking out of the room making sure to close the door as quiet as possible.
   I went back down stairs to see Michael laying down on the couch with his eyes closed. I knew he wasn't asleep so I went, and pecked him on the lips. His eyes fluttered open, as he smirked mischievously. He grabbed my face, and smashed his lips to mine.
   The kiss was rough, hungry, and intense. It was as if he had been thirsting for the taste of my lips. He licked my bottom lip for entry, which I denied half heartedly. I felt him smirk into the grin,and pull me down onto the floor ending in a position where he was straddling me, holding my arms above my head. He started kissing my neck, and I moaned when he started sucking on a certain spot.
   At the sound he let go of my left wrist to massage my left breast making me moan more. I lifted my hand to his hair tugging slightly at it.
   We didn't have the chance to continue as I heard someone clear their throat, "Ahem!"
    Michael, and I both looked up towards the sound. None other than Henrietta in the flesh stood their looming over us. I blushed madly, and for a change Michael did not he just put a poker face on, and helped me up. I waved awkwardly at Henri, as I tried to fix my clothes.
     I looked back at her when I was finished, and asked,"What's up?". She shook her head,"Well apparently two some bodies libidos, but I've come bearing gifts." I blushed intensely but got super excited. She handed me a purple bag, and I opened it to find two Human Skulls. I was intrigued. Henri had successfully thoroughly cleaned them. Putting glaze garnish on them to finish. They had wax candle sticks on their heads to burn as well.
    They were beautiful. When I was done admiring Henri's work I looked at her, and smiled. She smiled back.
    She then went on to say," Their kill trophies for Michael, and Firkle. Seeing as they were the ones to do it." I gave her a weird look,"What do you mean kill trophies, Firkle didn't have a hand in one of these peoples murders did he? He's just a little boy. He shouldn't have had to do something like that, not over me." I was beginning to get angry I turned around to look at Michael,"Tell me this isn't true. Firkle didn't do that!" My voice was starting to get higher as tears started to well in my eyes. Michael tried to console me, but looked confused. I didn't care though, I ran from him to my room. I was worried, worried about Firkle. He must feel horribly confused. I started to cry more in relief as I realized he was still sleeping peacefully in my bed. I walked over from the door to the bed, silent sobs racking my body the whole way. As I kneeled down beside it to watch Firkle more closely I took his little hand in mine.
   I realized as I watched him sleep his being clingy wasn't, because he thought it was his fault. It was, because he had killed a man. I heard he had killed others before, but that he usually didn't remember it. Something about how his adrenaline would make him black out. I knew for fact he remembered this one. Here lately he'd stare at me contemplating something. I wonder if he was thinking about if I was worth taking somebody's life. I cried harder.
    About an hour later when I had calmed down Firkle woke up. He seen my tear streaked, and got a really worried look. All I could do was pull him into a bear hug.
   Not knowing what else to say I uttered two words,"Thank you..."