Months Later

It had been a while since the incident of my almost rape. Things had pretty much calmed down. Me, and Michael had officially stated our feelings for each other. We were now a couple. I know conformist right, but we couldn't say we aren't happy.

However Henri has distanced herself from me a bit lately, and firkle can't seem to get enough of me. It's like the love shifted from one to the other.

Then there's Pete who is just there as always. He's our young big brother type. He has been fussing over Henri more than usual though. I think they're might be something going on, but I'll leave it for now.

I may only be tweleve, but I live a pretty Okay life in this shithole of a place we call humanity thanks to the friends I've made. The family I've become apart of.

I only wish I could've have found them sooner. My lover, my brothers, my sister are my top priorities. I will do everything I can for them as long as they need me.

I'm not entitled to do so no, but I am forever indebted to their kindness as it is so rare.

"Scarlet!" called Michael from deep in the grave yard,"Come on, while we're young!"

I looked towards the sound, and smiled. Life was pain all right, but there is comfort in the people we find.

I stopped looking up at the full moon that illuminated the sky, and ran towards my family. I was so exlirated tonight for no apparent reason.

When I reached them they all looked at me with mischief in their eyes. I cocked an eyebrow, and cracked a small smile.

They were all sitting in a small pow wow among the tombstones. When I went to take my spot among them they all looked at me, and then at eachother. All mutually agreeing in something. Henri then looked me dead in the eyes, and said aloud,"1.... 2... 3...." then they all started singing happy birthday. My smile was so huge, and I started to cry. That's right I was thirteen today. I was so busy with work, and school I had completely forgotten.

When they were finished I looked at them all and thanked them one at a time. I was so grateful for they're existences. They will proabably never know that either, but that's okay.

Thirteen years of life have passed for me, and I don't regret any of it.

Michael then came up behind me and put something round my neck. I looked down at the gothic silver rosary with my initials, and the groups etched into the back.

I looked at him, and kissed him more lovingly than I ever have before. I then thanked everyone. I may have been alone before them, but I shall never be forevermore.

____________________________________

Authors Note-
Hey guys this is it, the end. I hope you had fun with me throughout this series. I also want to know if you'd like more, because I was thinking about maybe a sequel.

So let me know if you'd like to see more of this.