Chapter 69.

The next day. Lunch.

Everyone sat together. All were present.

Everyone except Luke.

Keeva sat, thinking as she chewed her apple. She still couldnt get yesterday out of her head, and lucky enough she hadnt run into Adrian or her squad today. Staring into space, she tried to put together why Adrian would be so defensive about Luke.

Was she jealous? Why would a good looking girl, who is extremely confident have any jealous tendencies about Keeva?

"Keeva? You okay?" Michael smiled, as he ate. "Hm? Yeah..." She lied, looking at everyone. Ashton looked at her, frowning a little as he drank some water. Dylan and Ruby knew she wasnt.

"Hey, you still owe me a date" Michael smirked at Dylan. "I do not. Your getting too cocky" Dylan told him. "Nuh uh...you owe me one" He pleaded. "You've had your dating days" Ruby giggled. "Hm, want to go out with Cal?" Michael smirked, as he throw Ruby right under the bus.

"Shut up!" She gasped making Ashton laugh. "Is that...an insult or?" Calum asked, making a confused face. "No, its not." Ruby then nodded. "So you would go out with me?" Calum smiled as he stared at Ruby. "I dont date boys, who shove their tongues down random girls throats at parties" Ruby told him softly with a innocent smile on her face.

"Oohhh!" Michael and Ashton mocked, as Calum smiled shyly. "Why dont you be a random girl, one day?" Dylan joked. "Want to try me first?" Michael asked, joking and Dylan threw a scrunched up napkin to him. "I'm being a friend" Michael told her. "Your being an ass" She giggled.

"Where's Luke? He should be finished with that assignment now" Ashton sighed. Keeva perked her head up. Putting her apple down, she licked her bottom lip. "Speaking of dating...." She started, making the girls turn.

"How are you and Lukey doing?" Michael mocked. "Im asking the questions" She told him. "Ooh" Calum chuckled. "Keeva." Dylan started.

"Tell me...about previous dates" She looked at the boys. "Who's?" Michael asked. "Luke's." She smiled. Frowning, Michael looked to the boys, then the two girls. "Maybe one specific one?" She asked. "Who?" Calum then asked. "Adrian" She nodded. "Adrian?" Ashton asked. "Keeva" Dylan repeated.

"He's never dated her" Calum shook his head. "Why are you asking that?" Ashton asked, a little confused. "Because I want to know why, I'm being threatened" She told them, a little irritated. "Who's doing that?" Ashton asked sitting up. "Adrian" Keeva told then quietly.

"Hey, is that why you were off yesterday? Why didnt you tell me?" Ashton asked. "Because, whats going happen?" Keeva sighed. "They've never dated, Keeva" Calum smiled and nodded. Michael sat with a smirk on his face. "So why is she telling me to stay away from him? How he isnt interested in me?" She asked.

"You dont have to worry about her, Keevie" Michael nodded. "She's probably just jealous" Ashton scoffed. "Coming from someone, whos heart eyes for her friend." Dylan whispered to Ruby. Ashton looked at the girls. "Of what?!" Keeva asked. "Of you and Luke. Knowing how she cant get him." Michael told her.

"I dont understand" She shook her head. "Look, you and Luke are good. He likes you...a lot. Dont worry about people trying to interfere" Michael smiled, and Calum nodded. "Yeah, that idiot seriously likes you" Calum agreed.

"I cant help but think the opposite, when my life is being dictated by a girl who's threatening to make it hell if i dont back the fuck down" She told the guys. "Ugh, she can so annoying!" Michael complained. "Still is..." Calum sighed. "What does that mean?" Keeva asked. "Thats shes still annoying" Calum chuckled.