Chapter 92.

It was nearly an hour before prom was finished.

Dylan and Ruby were up dancing like idiots with Calum and Michael. Ashton joining in also. To Keeva's surprise, he didnt hang around with Bailey much tonight. Keeva sat staring over at Luke. He was on his phone, with Adrian talking to other people.

Will sat beside Keeva.

"I think I'm going to go to Canada after school" She told Will. He turned to her. "Are you serious?" He asked, as she nodded looking at him. "Yeah...I want to go back for a while. I may come back here." She admitted to him.

Will smiled and nodded. "We better keep in contact" He told her. "Of course we will be" She nodded. "You told the girls?" He asked. "No...I've just decided" She sighed, looking at the table. Will frowned a little, as he looked her before looking over at Luke. "Right now?" He then asked her.

"What?" Keeva looked at him. "Have you spoke with Luke?" He asked her. "What...no" She shook her head. Will stared at her. "What?" Keeva looked at him wide eyed, a little awkward. "You like him, a lot" He then nodded. "Shut up Will.." Keeva shook her head. "I'm serious!" He told her. "The way you look at him...you look at each other..its so obvious" Will smiled.

"Will, please" Keeva turned away. "I know because I used to look at you the same way when I first met you" He told her, making her look at him shocked. "I now know...I really like you as a friend, and you've helped me realize that" He told her. "But you two...you dont want to be friends, you want to be with each other" He smiled.

"He has...Adrian!" Keeva pointed a little. "No he doesnt. She wishes...he wants you. He hasnt said more than...three words to her all night. I've been watching. He's been looking at you, you've been looking at him" He told her. "He has not!" Keeva tutted. "Yeah, when you've looked away. He's stared at you most of the night." Will chuckled.

Keeva sighed, as she looked back over to him. "Go over to him." Will told her with a smile. "No...I cant.." She shook her head. "You want too." He told her obvious. Keeva sighed, as she looked at him. "Come on" He held out his hand. "I'll take you too him" He nodded. Keeva took his hand, as they stood up. Walking towards the table, Keeva stopped.

"Breath..." Will smiled. Luke looked up from him phone and stared at her, in the small distance between them. The look she gave him, made him look right at her. He sat for a moment, before he stood up.

"Such a sad little thing" He was distracted, as he looked at Adrian. "Poor little things thinks your in love with her" She giggled, like a bitch. Luke turned to her frowning. "Hey, my mom isnt home tonight...want to carry this little thing on?" She asked him, putting a hand onto his arm as she moved her face into his.

Keeva turned away. "I cant do this" She looked away from him. "Yes you can! Keeva...I'm telling you!" He told her.

Luke moved away from Adrian's grip. "You just love this, dont you?" He asked her. "You...are such a awful person" He nodded. "Excuse me?" She asked. "You've made Keeva's life horrible since they day she got here. Since I started talking to her." Luke scoffed. "You told her, we were a thing...and how we were going to be this couple at prom" He screwed his face up.

"...Keeva told you, who you really are and you hate that. Its true." "You've got to give her credit though, getting out there and getting a interesting date for this..." Adrian began, touching his shirt collar.  "Adrian...!" Luke pushed her hand away. "Your such a bitch, and your jealous that I want her, and not you!" Luke told her.

She stared at him, wide eyed. "She thinks your awful, like most of this school and me. Deep down, you know we're right." He chuckled, before shaking his head. Adrian stared at him shocked as he walked away. He walked over to Keeva and Will.

"Keeva...." Will began. "No..." "Keeva! He's coming over" Will made her look up. Keeva stared at Luke as he came face to face with Will. "Hi..." He spoke. "Hi." Keeva nodded. He looked different because he'd shaven. His face was smooth, and he looked even more good.

He gave them a small smile, before putting his hand out to Will. Will slowly shook his hand. "You look beautiful tonight" Luke then told her. "...I dont need to come over here and say I'm sorry" He nodded. "Its fine...its done, I'm fine" Keeva lied, looking away. Luke stared at her, his face looking hurt. "If thats true, then I'm glad" He cleared his throat.

"....Its not true" Keeva then told him. "But it doesnt matter, does it?" She sighed. Will looked at her. "You told me once that, you didnt believe anyone that said they liked you because you've never had it before. You didnt believe in me, to realize how truthful I was being" Luke told her. He looked down at the floor for a moment before looking back up.

"Take care of her" He looked at Will and nodded. He walked forward, and kissed Keeva gently on the cheek, making her close her eyes. "I love you..." He then told her quietly, making her eyes shoot open. Luke sighed before he walked away. Keeva turned and watched as he walked out the hall doors.

She turned to Will, with tears in her eyes. He looked at her, nodding. "Keeva...he came here alone. Your right...he can be an ass, but he's not like the others" He told her. He stared back at her. "If you dont go to him now! I will never take to a prom ever again" He laughed, making Keeva giggle.

"Your an incredible person Keeva" He smiled sweetly. "Thank you, Will" Keeva hugged him. "Your awesome" She nodded, before letting him go. She smiled, before turning and heading towards the doors. Will stood smiling, before he sighed and looked away.

Lifting her dress, Keeva walked fast down the hall before heading though the double doors. Walking out the main doors, she walked down the pathway looking around. Wait, did he even drive here? Looking around the school entrance, at some cars she then noticed Luke standing at his car. The lights blinked on and off, as he unlocked it.

"Luke!" Keeva called, and watched as Luke turned to her. She lifted her dress up a little before walking fast down the pathway towards his car. Luke turned to face her, a small smile on his face. "Luke..." She breathed a little as she stopped in front of him. Luke took her arm, as she grabbed onto his.

"You okay?" He asked, as she caught her breath. "Breaking into a run in heels never ends good" She giggled a little, making him chuckle. "Did...you mean what you said in there?" She asked him. "Of course I did." He nodded, going a little pink. "And the other day, at the bench?" She asked. "Yes, Keeva. I just want you to be happy." He told her.

"I might be crazy, thinking this thing...and end up getting hurt but...I'd be happiest with you." She told him. "Keeva, I'm going...no, I will make it my all to never hurt you. Seriously...I wont ever. No one, I dont want anyone but you" He took some hair from her face. Keeva nodded. "You look good with a clean face" She giggled, making him smile. She looked into his eyes before she pulled his face towards her and kissed him.

Luke wrapped his arms around her, as he kissed her back.