2 | Please Kiss Me

Chapter 2
Please Kiss Me

[Brandon: By the way, is this urgent?].

"You know it's always urgent", and I started laughing.

He laughed at the other line too.

[Brandon: I'll send all the details tomorrow night, will that be okay with you?]

"Thanks Bro, I owe you one."

[Brandon: No problem, anytime. See you at the party on Saturday.]

"Remind me okay. I'll try to be there. Bye and thanks again".

After talking to Brandon, thoughts of last night came flashing back.

I was sitting in an arm chair when I heard her talking in her sleep. It's been an hour or so since she passed out.

I was curious to what she was saying so I rose up and went to her side. 'Is she having a nightmare?'

Then, I heard her say, "Huwag mo akong iwan please, don't leave me Rya. I love you."

Who is this Rya she's talking to in her sleep? Tears started flowing down her angelic face while she was saying these words. I have never seen anyone sleep crying before.

I sat beside her and wiped her tears and then she held my hand. "Huwag mo akong iiwan ha?" she was saying and then she smiled.

Baby, please kiss me. I looked at her and her eyes are still closed. How can I resist her plea? I couldn't, so I did kissed her.

Kiss me. Well I'm a good guy so kissing her is no biggie to me.

I didn't know what's gotten into me but I can't resist her. The way she said it, made me think that I was the one she's talking to. It was an amazing kiss actually. Her lips were soft and she moans while I'm kissing her and that got me excited.

The way she kissed me made me think that she was faking her sleep. The feel of her kiss was for real, it was a kiss with desire in it. I thought she wanted a one night stand with me.

But to my horror, a sound escape her pretty little mouth. She was snoring. Was I wrong? It was a surprise to me. Sleep talking and then sleep kissing. Oh boy, I am one lùcky guy. She's really snoring ang I watched her. I can't believe myself that I found her snoring like a mini truck so cute. How can a tiny person like her can make that horrible sound? She's kinda amusing. She even made me laughed with her snoring last night. It was really weird that I wasn't annoyed at all.

I despise woman who make a fool of themselves by drinking beyond their limit. I believe that a fine woman should know her limits in anything she does.

I was kinda pissed with her when I saw her in one of the cottages near the beach. An angel drinking beer. I didn't know that she was alone at first. I saw her drinking and after some time she was still there and no one came to join her. I saw her ordering a few more bottles so I went to the next cottage near hers to have a better view of what was happening. That was when I saw the unshed tears from her face. 'This angel is definitely in trouble. The flow of tears are unstoppable. As if someone very dear to her just died. I kept track of the number of empty bottles on the table. After drinking her fifth bottle, she was trying to take a few steps away from her cottage. Where is she going this time?' Her steps are kinda shaky so I went to her side as fast as I could and she passed out. All I want to do now is help her.