Bang Like Rambo

I went back to the living room and sat down next to Wesley. Racking my brain to think of a subtle way to make a move was giving me a headache. He put his arm around me and I cuddled closer to him. Watching the movie still he started rubbing little circles on my shoulder. That was it though. He made no moves to take things any farther.

"Are you okay?" He asked when the credits started to roll.

"Fine, why?"

"You keep sighing." He shrugged. "Thought maybe you had something better to do than this."

Oh, I can think of a thing or two. I let my eyes drift over him. God, my boyfriend is so hot! "No, I'm just tired." I lied.

"You wanna lay down?" He asked turning off the tv.

I nodded not really having a plan but just winging it. Trying to make the first move is hard when you aren't sure what the move even is. I got up and walked to my room. Wes followed and laid down patting the spot next to him for me to lay down.

"I'm gonna change clothes." I said. "It's hot in here."

"Nah, that's just me." Wes winked. "I'll close my eyes."

"You don't have to." The words tumbled out of my mouth. Then I just stared at him while he gave me a weird look.

"What?" He chuckled.

I felt my face heat up. "You don't have to, uh, close your eyes."

Wesley sat up on my bed and scooted to the edge. "You want me to watch you get undressed?"

"I didn't say that. It sounds creepy if you say it like that." I laughed. "I just meant that you're my boyfriend and you don't have to close your eyes when I change because eventually-" thank god he cut me off.

"Heather come here."

I walked toward him and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his lap. I let his lips find mine and kissed him back. He laid back and we were in a compromising position on my bed. I was like straddling his midsection while his hands held my hips under my shirt. Now this was a move!

He flipped us over so I was under him and he grinded against me. I unwillingly made a sound that was somewhere between a moan and a whimper. Wes chuckled and pulled his lips off mine.

His shaggy hair dangled in my face as he stared down at me. "Heather, are you trying to seduce me? Because if you want to have sex all you have to do is say it."

I full on laughed. Just the way he said it was hilarious. This was so fucking awkward. "I uh was,"

"Convincing." Wes nodded letting his hair tickle my face. "I liked it better when you were just making agreeable noises though."

I made a face and he pecked my lips. "Wes I don't want it to be awkward."

"The first time is going to be awkward Heather." He shrugged. "If you don't want to do it we don't have to. I love you either way."

My eyes went wide as soon as he said it. Then when he realized it so did his. Wesley Stromberg just told me he loved me. We'd only been dating like a month or so. He can't love me. No way!

"I-I, it slipped out." Wes said softly leaning back from me.

"Did you mean it?"

He nodded looking across the room. "Of course I did. I love everything about your stubborn ass."

I smiled and grabbed his shoulder pulling him back closer to me. "I wanna do it."

"Are you sure? It's not just because I said I loved you right?" He asked seriously.

"No it's not just because you said that. I've wanted to do it since the beginning of the week, when we were making out in your room." I admitted watching his face turn into a full grin. "The timing just wasn't right."

He nodded. "Is this your first time?"

"Why would you assume I'm a virgin?" I teased. "No this isn't."

He faked shock. "Well that just means I don't have to be gentle." He even added a wink.

"God you're ruining the mood."

"What?" He let some of his weight on me making sure I was trapped. "We're about to bang....like Rambo!"

I died laughing. "Wes get off I can't breathe."

"Baby I'm trying but you still have your clothes on." He was laughing too.

I shoved his shoulder and he kissed my wrist. When his eyes opened he looked down into mine and I felt my heart swell. The way he was looking at me right now, the feeling that gave me is how I want to feel the rest of my life. Fuck going to college at Berkley. Screw the girls at school saying we won't last. I want Wesley Stromberg now, and maybe even longer.

I kissed him hard and tugged on his shirt. He obliged by taking it off and followed up taking mine too. Next thing I knew things were moving fast. I was panting his name over and over again. He was better than the rumors allowed you to imagine. Everything about him was perfect, and I do mean everything!

Maybe I was too wrapped up in the moment to hear the door open. Wes fell on his back next to me when we finished. That's when I heard the footsteps coming toward my room and my heart hammered hard in my chest.

"Wes what if it's my mom?" I panicked.

"Just say it's your fault like you always do when I get in trouble." He kissed my neck making me giggle.

"Stop! I'm being for real."

The door opened and it was too late. Thank God though it was only Brooke, and thank God Wesley and I were both covered by the blankets on my bed. She stopped dead in her tracks and smiled a knowing smile.

"Well I forgot my charger in here the other day, but what seems to be going on?" She asked crossing her arms.

Without hesitation Wes chuckled and said, "we just had a bang like Rambo!"

A/N: For anyone who doesn't know, Bang like Rambo is actually a phrase used in a Nicki Minaj song. I find it rather hilarious. Anyway I love this chapter thought. They're so cute together. I love you guys and thanks for reading my story. If you're interested I have a ton of other ones on my page, so give them a look.