Part 30 - It's Explains (Almost) Everything

A.N.- Sorry for the late update... but here it is! Keep Voting & Commenting <3

Part 30 - It's Explains (Almost) Everything

ZAYN POV:

I know I acted stupid after Liam reminded me of the paparazzi, how badly I wanted to walk hand in hand with her to the car. I didn’t how to act. I hate this position, why couldn’t I be like Lou and Eleanor? Or Danielle and Liam?

The whole dinner was horrible. Paparazzi’s were on the window taking pictures. Man that’s killing me I just want to beat them all up one by one!  I knew Sharon was hurt but as soon as we got home I would make it up to her. No one knew about me and her, I felt only her mother knew it, she has been smiling a lot when she looked at me and Sharon.

There was one time Sharon wanted to give me her hand but, I was scared that the paparazzi would catch it, so I cursed to put my hand on the table and acted like there was nothing wrong.

Finally we made our way to home, but I thought that Sharon would come with us, but instead she went with her mom. I couldn't take it anymore, got in the car and the rest joined. They were all laughing and talking, the only thing I could do was look outside the window. What had I done wrong? Everything may be…

As soon as we reached the house. The car hadn’t stopped yet and I already had the door open to get out.

-Zayn you crazy? – Liam said holding me by my arm. He was strong I can tell you that! The car made a stop and I rushed out of it. I asked Liam the key and opened. I wasn’t feeling for party down stairs I walked to Sharon’s bedroom and laid down on my bed. I couldn’t stop so I went and changed to a PJ. She hadn’t arrived yet. Great I thought! I laid back on my bed took my phone. Oh my I forgot to call my sister!  So that’s what I did, maybe she could help me…

Sharon POV:

It didn’t take long until me and my mom arrived home. I was feeling a mess. Everyone was already feeling at home in the living room. I walked pass them and entered the kitchen, someone followed me but I opened the fridge and took a can of coke. I closed the fridge door and there was Liam, leaning against the wall, looking at me.

-Hum. Hi?  - I said and looked at him weird.

-You want to talk? 

-Is there something to talk about? – I said moving to the yard, but Liam kept following me.

-You know there is… – He simply said. How I hate to be so predictable. I sat on a chair we had in the garden.

-Isn’t Danielle waiting for you? Just go and be with her… - I said looking away from him.

- No she isn’t. She said I could come…

-Liam… There’s… - He cut me off.

- You know he almost got killed? – He said, that made me start worrying a lot!

-Is he out of his mind? – I said maybe too loud.

-Sharon… you should talk to him…

-And what? Tell him how stupid he acted and how I got hurt with that? I can’t…

-If he didn’t notice you looked hurt than I need to talk to him… I don’t like to see you hurt!

- I’ll get over it! – I said to Liam smiling. He wasn't smiling at all.  – Maybe I got all wrong… I’ll talk to him as soon I’m in the mood.

-I hope you guys get well. Never saw Zayn falling for a girl so fast…. – He giggled. - … You are lucky.

-Thanks Liam…. For making me feel worse! – He got up and gave a kiss on my forehead.