Part 4- True Friends & Troublemakers

Part 4:  "TRUE FRIENDS & TROUBLE MAKERS"

I arrived at the mall it was chaotic, there were too many people, and I didn’t like it like that.  They were already waiting for me.

-SHARON- Jasmin yelled – Hurry!

-Chill! I’m here, why is there so many people?- I said

-Didn’t you hear? I think One Direction are here!- Kate

-OMG- I had my fan attack, but remembered the interview- Sure they are, hey I’m going to eat something. Did you already eat something?

-Yep we did, before you came- Kate said, cool I thought, they were allways like that, that’s why I gave up go out with them.

-I’ll get Mc and after that we see the shop ok? - I said.

-Hey Sharon, do you mind if we search 1D? - Kate said.

-Sure! - I said. - Oh and say “hi” to Zayn for me.

-Sure Sharon, see ya!.

I joke but inside I wanted to talk to him, “whatever” I thought, I walked to the McDonalds I asked the same as always. I sat down, the place where I was I could see the whole mall.  I saw Jasmin and Kate following one of the boys, I found myself laughing.

-Can I sit here?- Someone asked me

-Hum?- I turned around facing him- Why would I?

-C’mon Sharon- It was Jake, the only boy I really didn’t like, at school he would already make me feel like trash and outside of school he makes it worse because no one can see and sometimes he would leave marks but I would hide them, I was scared of what people might think. Even if it’s crazy, not to tell anyone I couldn’t tell my friends because they knew him too well and they were “friends”… - Let me sit here please!

-No Jake!- The truth is I could be nice to him but I know tomorrow he will be a jerk and bully me until I lock myself in the WC, crying and things like that. Like it happens there are days when I can’t take it.

He sat down, I couldn’t, I got up and was walking away.

-Hey Sharon! Where you going?

I pretended that I didn’t hear him

-Sharon! – he walked behind me, why couldn’t he just leave me?! I ended answering him

-I’ m going home!

-I can walk with you.

-NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!

I screamed, and security that was near us, came.

-Sweetheart is everything right? - The man said to me in a soft voice, I guess he was watching us.

-No! This boy won’t leave me alone.  – I said

-Hey! Leave her alone or you will have trouble with me! – The security said to Jake, he looked me with hate, but I didn’t care I had enough of him.

-Thanks!- I smiled to the security.

-You welcome if he makes more trouble let me know, good luck kiddo!

I walked away I wasn’t in the mood to be in a mall, so I texted Kate & Jasmin, probably they are running after One Direction. Poor guys they don’t deserve that those girls ran after them.

“To: Kate & Jasmin

Hey Gurls, I’m going away, good luck with 1D, hahahaha”

Minutes later:

“From:Kate

Me and Jasmin saw them but they were leaving. See ya!”

I found myself laughing alone just by picturing them running after them while they were going away. I was walking away from the mall, I hadn’t any where to  go so I walked to Hyde park. There was a little lake in the middle of the park.  There were fishes and swans in it. I think it’s my favorite place in London after my house. It was the only place where I could relax for a while before going home and see my cousin and his friends. It was 5:45 p.m., I was just sitting next to a tree looking into the lake. Then a little squirrel came, I searched in my bag for food, I always had a little bag with peanuts for when I get here, I got one out and gave it to him.

-Here you go little friend! - He came and took it from my hand, and ran away. I got a text message.

“From: Mom

Sharon, come home, ur cousin is here! Kiss”

“To: Mom

I’m coming! X”

I got up and walked to my house it was very close to the park. I couldn’t wait to see and meet my cousin. I guess I need to change me, I can’t be like Kate or Jasmin! I was arriving home when I saw a huge car in front of my house, I walked to the door, I could hear the laughs inside. I forgot the key at home, so I ringed the bell.

-I get it- A strange voice said behind the door.

-Ok!- My mom said, sounding very far.

-Who is it? - The strange voice said.

-It’s me…. Sharon! - They were slow to open it, and nothing was happening I was standing outside and it was getting colder -Just open the door please!- I was getting mad.

The door opened slowly, I saw a boy, taller than me blond, he smiled to me and I saw he had braces on. He was taller than me and was good looking. 

-Hey, sorry Sharon, come in!

-Woow! Inviting me to come in, in my own home, cool! – I guess I was a little bit rude to him

-Sorry about that. – He said, he got his hand to his head.

-No problem. Let’s start from the beginning. I’m Sharon. – I closed the door behind me.

He smiled- I’m Niall! How old are you?

-17, what about you?

-19!

-Hey where’s my mom?

-She’s in the living room with the guys.

I walked in and Niall followed me down the hall way. He had a creepy smile on his face. I didn't know why but then I stoped and I realized that that Niall, was Niall…. Horan from 1D.

-Wait a minute- I turned around, he had his hand on his face- OMG! You’re Niall from 1D

-It was time that you noticed!! – He laughed very cutely.  

-Why do you say that? Wait don’t answer me, you saw my bedroom didn’t you? – In my bedroom I had only one poster my mother didn’t allowed me to have more, I had their 2 books and their CD’s.

-Yep!- He said smiling.

-I really don’t know what’s going on with me lately, I forget everything: people, things! First I don’t recognize Za… -I didn’t want to pronounce his name- And then you.

-Have you been sleeping well? – He asked from nowhere.

-Well not really!

-It may be because of that, try to sleep tonight.

-Are you kidding I’m staying here with you guys!

-Sharon!

-Ok, I know you for 5 minutes and you acting like a dad!

-C’mon Sharon, don’t be like that! I’ll , I mean, we take care of you and make sure you sleep well. - He hugged me, well that was a great start.

-Awwwn, okay then, lets search my mom.

-Sure!

Ok I was scared to ask if Niall was my cousin so we walked to living room, searching for my mom, when I saw them.  Liam was on the couch with Louis and Harry, laughing about something when they saw me and Niall coming in, they stopped and looked at me.