Part 15- An Change!

Part 14- An Change!

Sharon POV: 

I hadn’t a chance I knew he would hurt me more Monday if I didn’t. He closed more his hand that was still grabbing my arm. I closed my eyes with the pain, it hurted me so badly.

And then…. I didn’t feel more that pressure on my arm, I opened my eyes.

-LEAVE HER THE F* ALONE! – A tanned boy, with black hair, much taller than me got between us, pushing him away. – If I see you again near her I put you in the hospital. - Zayn said to him. I was in ecstasy, couldn’t move, the pain was increasing.

-Whatever…- Jake said, he chose the wrong words. Zayn didn’t think twice, made his hand in a fist, got it up. Before he could punch Jake, Liam got Zayn’s arm. Not allowing him to punch Jake.

-Calm Zayn…- Liam said to Zayn

-Yeah listen to your buddy!- Jake said, and Zayn got again the impulse to smash his face. Never saw Zayn doing that kind of stuff, well at least in the news they didn’t show it up.

-Zayn…- I said.-…don’t.- I had my left hand on the right arm right where. I was almost breaking down. I felt my whole energy drowning away.

-GET AWAY BEFORE I PUNCH YOUR F* FACE! – Zayn yelled to Jake and ran to me he saw I was losing my strength. Jake ended up walking away with a huge smile on his face, kept staring at me, I knew something would be up after this… I could say this wasn’t the end!

They all walked in and closed the door. My mom ran to us, after hearing Zayn yelling to Jake. She was worried, but she didn’t know anything about Jake, she didn’t have any clue about what happened to between us. I mean about him bullying me!

-Honey, what happen?- she said, holding me.

-Nothing... – I fake smiled. Just said that, after what happened I wasn’t up to anything, just wanted to be in my bedroom away from everything.

-Sharon! Take your hand. – She ordered me. I shake my head saying “No!”

-Mom I just want to lay a while. I need it ok?

-Ok then. – She ended up giving in.

-Guys I’ll take her upstairs and I come back ok? – He said a little angry, I could understand how he was like that…

Zayn walked with me, he carried me in bridal style to my room. He laid me carefully on my bed.

-Are you okay? - He asked, I didn’t answer him. – Talk to me… - he removed my hand from my arm, and got them together putting his hands on mine, making little circles with his thumbs. I looked into his eyes. I saw how worried he was.

-Yeah I am…- I ended up saying.

-You want something? – He was calmer, and looked to my arm. – I’ll get ice, just wait a minute… - He got up and ran downstairs, to get ice. I wasn’t better after all this, but looking to him running a little goofy, made me feel just a little bit better. Laid a while looking up to the ceiling. Just thinking of…. him, it was unbelievable but he made me feel better and safe. How was possible that we only met a few days and he cares so much about me... I found myself smiling of all this.

Zayn POV:

I walked down stairs, was walking into the living room when the guys and Sharon’s mom, Kaitlin, called me. I confess I was lost in my thoughts.  I didn’t know what Sharon did to me. After all happen I felt right next to her, the moment after leaving the room where she was, everything would fall down on me. It seemed that the world stopped for us when we were together. I don’t know what this girl made me…

-Zayn… - Her mom said to me. I looked to her coming back to real life – How is she?

-Not talking much. – I said sadly, because I wanted to know who that jerk was, I needed to know the story.

-Oh my how could I let this thing past by me? – Her mom was super worried.

-Oh don’t say that… she didn’t want you to know so you wouldn’t get worry. Don’t get worried I’ll take care of her. – Ok Zayn worse thing to say in front of the mom and your mates, - I mean, I’ll try to do something…

-Thanks honey, - She said.- it seems you the only one she will talk to…

 The boys were quiet but I saw in Lous face he was going to say something to me. And there it was…

-Yeah, Zayn is the only one who can… - he giggled in an evil way and almost high fived the boys, I didn’t let him finish, patting him in his head, even in those moments he could cheer me up.

-Ice, I need ice please… almost forgot- I said.

-Come here, Zayn. – Her mom said to me, guiding me to the kitchen, she opened the freezer and took a ice bag and wrapped around a little towel.

-Thanks. – I said smiling to her, she came closer and gave me a hug.

-Thanks Zayn! - She said giving me a hug.

-No thank, seriously!

- I’m going to give this to Sharon and I’ll come back as soon as I know something ok?

-Sure…. – Her mom said and walked with me thru the living room.

-Zayn!- Liam said to me…

-Yes… - I turned around.

-You know you in trouble, if media founds out?

- I don’t care, Liam, I just want to smash his face – I said first. -  You know I wouldn’t do it if I hadn’t a reason, don’t you?

-I know bro, let’s see what that jerk will do! – Niall said to me

-Yeah! Guys, I’m going up stairs! I’ll try to take her out of her room ok?

-Sure Zaynie! – Lou said. 

-Shut up!- I said to him, walking to the hall way going upstairs, I was calmer now that I’ve been talking to them. I couldn’t go back to Sharon “angry” and mad at all.

I was walking up stairs, when I heard them laughing…

“Let’s bet, I don’t give more than 3 days!” Lou said, I stopped two minutes.

“Lou, stop it!” Harry voice said, I found myself laughing alone in silence.

“Ok, how long do you say?” He said than a Irish voice came.

“One week.”  Niall said. They could be silly sometimes but I guess that what brothers are for right?

“Guys please let’s see what happen.” Her mom said, she’s her mom, she knows something up. “Ok Zayn, you’ll be caught sooner or later…” I said to my self.

I kept walking to her bedroom. I left the door just a bit open, I could have a little vision of her bed I could see her. She was smiling at her phone, she looked lost in her thoughts, she wasn’t moving just looking down to it.

I walked into the bedroom not saying anything, she was so focus on the phone.

-Sharon…

She jumped almost from the bed, I let out a little giggle.