Part 13- Falling In The Pool

Sharon POV:

The guys just left. I got upstairs and started to get worried about my mom. I couldn’t find my phone, so I got my home phone and called it. The sound came from the bedside table.

I tuned the call off. I looked at the background, that wasn’t the picture that I’ll had before. I looked closer and saw it was Zayn making dumb faces. I found myself laughing. I had 3 text messages: one was from my mom and other from Kate, and the other was from Zayn.

I needed to read the name again… Zayn? Seriously that after taking the picture, that probably was taken this morning after the so called “fight”, he added his phone number?

That boy… we meet not even two days and he is already driving me crazy…

I read my mom’s text:

“From: Mom

Hey honey, hope you and the guys are doing well, I come this evening, ok?”

I didn’t take a second to think.

“To: Mom

YES, what do you think of girls evening?”

It took a while until she answered, but I turned out to be happy I would go shop with my mom. Even if we weren’t always together I appreciate every moment with her,

I opened Kate’s message:

“From: Jasmin

Hey Sharon me I’m so sorry from what happen yesterday”

Those girls could be the worse and the best together. My mom always told one day everything would be right, after all I meet them for 4 years. We are like sisters, but I feel like we aren’t friends like we used to.

They changed, they got interested in boys and they would die if they couldn’t have a date in month. They like talk badly about everyone. Things that I couldn’t stand, they were always like “Oh my, I can’t be alone, forever!” and so going on!

But I feel it’s all Kate’s fault, she is so spoiled, she gets everything she wants and me and Jasmin just need to stick with it. We already know how it goes…

I got my phone and answered them:

“To: Jasmin

Ok, it’s ok, are we still up for tomorrow? Kiss”

Minutes later:

“YES! We’re excited we need to talk about yesterday, darling. We talk tomorrow kiss”

Then I read Zayn’s:

“From: Zayn, ur prince

I just stopped there and basted out laughing. “Ur prince”? I couldn’t wait for the rest of the text…

“Hope you found your phone =P

Text me if you got it, xx”

I reply him.

“To: Zayn, ur prince

Well my dear prince I found it, very funny what you can do with my phone when I’m not in the same room. Have a nice interview!

xx”

He texted me back, meanwhile I changed his name to Zayn:

“From: Zayn

I didn’t even did anything to your phone :$

Can’t wait to see you again!”

Text phone ON (With Zayn)

“Like you really want to see me!! Aren’t you in a interview?”

“YESSS, too both!”

“We talk later!”

“No! This is boring…”

“Zayn!”

“Ok we talk later, darling…”

“KISS, prince!”

Text phone OFF

It was around 1.10 p.m., I spent the whole morning running for one place to another. Cleaning the house it was hot. I had a pool in my garden. It was covered so we could go and go in in the winter.

I went to my bedroom and changed for a bikini my mom was coming around 2.30 p.m.

I had my music very loud, and swam for a while. After that I hear a door open.

-MOOOOOM!

I had no answer, moments later I saw 5 boys walking on my way!

-Yes daughter. - Harry said.

-You guys are here already? - I wasn’t expecting  they would come this evening, but since I would be in the shopping I would only meet them again at night. If I knew they would be at home so soon I wouldn’t get in the pool.  I swam to the side of the pool and I leaned.

-Hum. Hum. – Zayn sat in a pool seat, looked down to me. I wanted to run away, If they were going to see me like that. I couldn’t let it.

-You guys want to take a jump?- I said.

Niall and Louis went inside, still 3 to go.

-Nah! It’s too cold here I’m going inside. – Louis said.

-Yeah I’m coming with you Lou!- Liam said.  Just one more and well I don’t need to guess how hard it will be to get him away.

-What about you aren’t going inside?

-Nope! It’s pretty fine here. - He said lying back on the chair. Keep looking at me.

-At least give me the towel!

-Come and get it! – he teased me.

-ZAYN! C’mon!

-Nope.

-If I get out you end up in the pool…

-Is that a threat?

-YES! - I said angry, I ended up going out the pool. – Take your precious things, put them on that table, phone and things like that.

-OK BOSS! But watch out what you going to do!

- Get up Zayn!!- He got up, but this time he looked to my body, I hated when people looked to it. Self-issues! – Walk over there - I pointed to a place next to the pool.

-GUYYYSSS- I yelled, they come and ran to the pool- get your phone this is going to be world wide- See you Zayn- He smiled, I pushed him in the pool but never thought of him holding my arm we ended up falling both inside the pool.

-Ahhh! - I yelled.

-Look now we both are in it! - He just smiled to me, we had that eye chemistry. I ended up laughing and the boys too.

-Ok you right! – I said

-Shit! – We all looked to Louis.

-What bro?- Liam asked

-I might just post the video on twitter, hahaha!- He laughed in fade out.

-You did what? – I said

-I already took it out, chill!- He said.

-Shit what are they going to think?- I said, getting out of the pool.

-Probably, - Zayn started. -, that your my girlfriend.

-Something I’m not! How late is it?- I said changing subject.

-2.25, why?

-I need to hurry guys love you, I’m going to shop with my mom and I need to change. – I rushed out and went to my bedroom and changed my cloths. I went back downstairs, Zayn had changed his cloths already.