Chapter 4 Chaos and Lizards

Everyone was in far better moods this morning. Trott was still going on about how he didn't lose the monopoly game, Katie was getting ready to head to work. Kim and Ross were sat down the far end of the table still in their PJs and every now and then Kim would giggle and laugh. I picked up mine and Smith's mugs of tea and carried them upstairs.

I placed both mugs on my bed side table and opened the curtains and the morning light flooded the room and Smith rolled over burying his head in his pillow. 'I made you a cup of tea.' i told him and he rolled back over and looked at me, 'thank you.' he said stretching, he groaned and i sat on the bed next to him, 'your back hurting you still?' i asked him. It had been giving him grief ever since he got back from his airsoft trip. 'I'm fine.' he said wincing trying to sit up. 'Lay back down, on your tummy.' i said walking on my knees towards him. 'what?' he said, 'trust me.' i muttered. He did as i said and i sat with my legs either side of Smith just below/ on his butt. I massaged his back, running my hands up and down his back, 'how does that feel?' i asked and he groaned and i chuckled. 'What should we do today?' i asked him. 'Well we have a pretty light workload compared to the other month, so working will be easier.' he said in between slight pauses. 'Now everyone is getting on too things should be much better.' i said and he agreed. 'GUYS WE ARE GOING SOON!' Kim shouted through the door. 'Ok, we will be out in a bit.' i told her. Smith rolled over with me still sat as i was. 'Do you know what?' he asked me, 'what?' i asked placing my hands on his belly. 'You are amazing.' he said brushing my hair behind my ear. 'Thank you.' i said, 'any reason for that compliment?' i asked him, 'just reminding you.' he said and i smiled, leant down and kissed him.

We got into work and i went into hannah's office right away, 'hey yo.' i said entering and she looked at me, 'you're in a good mood.' she said, 'of course.' i said, 'how long have you been here?' i asked her leaning on the door frame. 'An hour or so maybe, i don't know.' She seemed slightly distracted. 'Ok, well i guess i will see you later.' I said before going down to the office.

'Right, GTA and a minecraft recording this morning then we have choice between Squad and the division.' Smith said, he was talking to the other two as i walked in. 'I vote division.' I said sitting down at my desk. 'The audience was very divided on it.' Ross said, 'nice.' I said powering up my PC and Ross looked at me, 'the audience was divided on the division. You get it? It's a pun.' I told him, 'I got it.' Smith said and i turned and smiled at him, 'and 'i am proud of you honey.' I said and he smiled at me.

We had recorded two or three GTA playlists before we had to stop to go to the group minecraft recording with the rest of yogs. 'Ok it's an adventure type map, similar to the trials of derpules thing and there are a series of challenges and you have to complete them as fast as you can as it is a race. Each time you complete a challenge you get a clue and when you guess it right you win We will see how far we can get today.' Lewis told us. The teams were very different to normal. We were in teams of two. I can't decide whether Smith and i being on the same team was a good thing or not. So it was us, Ross and Trott were on another, Lewis and Simon, Duncan and KIm and Hannah and Rythian.

Smith and I were on a island with a large tree in the middle which looked magical and each island had a trait. Like Ross and Trott's had marble and a tech theme, Duncan and Kim's was covered in purple and Rythian and Hannah's had an owl and a overall black theme to it. And then Simon and Lewis' was a miniature of the Jaffa Space programme base. Smith and i did a lot of magic in the minecraft series so our island was themed appropriately. It looked pretty cool and there was a like a hub in the middle where we all gathered to get challenges.

Anyways, Smith and I started off pretty well we had a house, albeit a dirt house, but a house all the same before the night. The night was horrible there were so many horrible monsters, we couldn't leave our house because there was a sludge monster camping outdoor. When the morning came we set out and started on the challenge which we almost forgot about after a lengthy conversation about geckos and something about space. Yeah. So our current challenge was to create a block of gold and take it to a podium in the centre.

I was mining away and Smith was getting resources on the top. 'Ok one more gold ore and we are good to go.' Smith said and i sounded like he was stretching. 'How are the other teams doing?' I asked him. It turned out that we were slowly starting to fall behind already, Hannah and Rythian had already finished the second challenge. 'Ok there is only one thing to do now.' I said and i am pretty sure i could hear Smith smile, 'CHAOS!' He shouted and we began our trouble. Luckily We had the office to ourselves and Ross and Trott were in the editor's room recording.

So i guess you can assume how our chaos went, there was fire, explosions and shouting. We wrapped up as Smith and I finished destroying the bridge from Duncan and Kim's island to the hub. 'Ok thanks guys.' Lewis said he and the others had to hurry away to record wale lords with Sips and Sjin and we had some stuff to do as well.

Trott and Ross came back into the room and i was sat next to Smith and we were looking at geekos. 'If you want on let's get one.' I said, 'get what?' Trott asked and he stood behind us, 'yeah why not we could teach it tricks.' Trott said sarcastically. 'Fine, let's go and get one.' Smith said and i looked at him. 'What now? We need a tank thing and a light heat thing.' I told him and he shrugged his shoulders. 'We can pick it all up at the same time.' He said, he had had his heart set on getting some form of lizard ever since i met him. I like lizards too but i am more into pets that you feed dead food to and can snuggle with. Like a cat or dog. 'When are we going?' I asked him and he stood up and put on his coat, 'we could go now right?' He looked at Ross and Trott who looked more baffled by the situation as me, 'well we have a little more recording to do and some editing too.' Ross told him putting his hands in his pockets. 'OK so let's get that done before going to the pet shop.' I said and Smith looked at me, 'hey.' I said pointing at him, 'no puppy dog eyes, it won't work. Work then lizards.' I told him and he smiled and sat back down and we went to work.