Dead

"Remember when I made you ride the Cyclone on Coney Island?"Steve smiled remembering that day,"Yeah, and I threw up." Bucky looked at the drop "This isn't pay back, is it?" "Now why would I do that?" Steve chuckled

"You were right, Doctor Zola is on the train.Hydra dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle." The howling Commando said interrupting the conversation between Steve and Bucky. "Wherever he's going, they must need him bad." 

Let's get going because they're moving like the devil. We only got about a ten second window. You miss that, window. We're bugs on a windshield." Steve winced at that statement,"Mind the gap. Gotta get moving, buds." Steve waited ready to go "Maintenant. NOW!" Steve pushed off. Bucky and one other following suite.

*later in the fight*

"Bucky!" Steve yelled hoping to reach Bucky his best friend, Lily's Boyfriend- no soon to be fiance. He was going to help, once the war was over. They were all going to go to the place they first met, It would be all cleaned up, maybe a nice table, Steve would"Leave" to give them privacy and Bucky would propose.  "Hang on. Grab my hand." He was so close. suddenly bucky slipped."No!" Steve watched sadly as his best friend fell to his death. 

*The Next Day, Base camp, Classified*

"Steve, wheres Bucky?" Lily asked worry in her brown eyes,Steve looked at Peggy, who he had asked to help him break the news. Steve pulled her over by Bucky's tent. "He and I were on the train and, uh- the problem is that they blew a hole in the train and uh- Bucky fell out." Lily gasped, tears streaming down her face. Steve pulled out the ring Bucky left in his Tent before he left and handed it to Lily." He was going to propose to you when the war was over. I feel like you should have it, I-" Steve was interrupted by a raid on the camp."LILY, PEGGY!GET TO SHELTER NOW I CAN"T LOSE YOU TOO! Steve yelled. A grenade was thrown at Steve and Lily Pushed him with all her might as it exploded.

"LILY!!" Steve yelled he looked everywhere all hey found was Lily's new ring. Steve picked it up and cried silently, Peggy came to comfort him, she patted him on the back. Steve turned around and hugged her, Taking her by surprised. He sobbed into her shoulder, not letting go. Colonel Phillips came by and Peggy waved him away, Colonel Phillips advised, knowing that Steve liked Peggy and Vice Versa, and to see the Super soldier, America's Golden Boy cry to his toughest agent without her saying a word was a bit unnerving so he backed away and let the two be.

Older Steve watched this wishing to go back to happier times, with Lily and Bucky. "Goodbye Lily,and Bucky,I coming soon." The memory faded away and ready to replaced by a new one.