Chapter 64

"You may now kiss the bride."

Misha and Grace kiss to seal the deal.
The deal, Grace believes, is that they will love each other until the day they die and long after.

Happiness fills the couple and time seems to slow down. Just looking into each other's eyes' as their families and friend surround them, clapping and cheering.

Misha picks Grace up bridal style and carries her closer to the ocean where she sees something written into the wet sand.

Grace's eyes scan over what her husband wrote in the sand.
It reads, "It is no exaggeration when a human speaks the words 'im dying'. Because it's the honest, hurtful truth. Every human lives to die. In the end everyone lies at rest. By the minute we are all slowly getting closer to dying. Therefore, live the minutes and hours of your days as if they're your last."

Grace looks up at Misha, her soft, green eyes watering. "What does this mean?" she whispers.

"I know it's our wedding day, and you should be happy. But I found this out a while ago and needed a way to tell you.." he answers .

"Found out what?" she asks.

"Gracie, I have lung cancer."

Again I'm very sorry for the long break, I've been busy, un-motivated, and depressed. I'm trying to update more even though this is a very short chapter. You should be expecting another chapter tomorrow. Thank you so much for reading! (Don't forget to vote!)