New Story!!

Hi guys, this is my new story, The Social Experiment!!! I really hope you like it, if you're a reader of Searching for Our Souls or if you haven't read any of my stuff before!

I can't wait to share this with you I'm so excited!!

I would just like to point out that I am Australian so my spelling of things and my slang might be a little different to yours but I am going to write in Australian English because that is how I grew up learning to write and yeah, so..........

I would love for any covers or cast lists you guys would like to suggest to be sent to me and I'll definitely put them up somewhere XD.

Thank you for getting this far in reading my book and I love all of you even though I know none of you <3 ;P

Now for the boring part, which basically says that if you copy any part of my work you will be in serious trouble!:

Copyright Statement

Copyright © 2015 @fictional_addictions

All rights reserved.

The right of @fictional_addictions to identified be as the Author of the Work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, for example; recorded audio, print, digital download etc. without the prior written permission of the publisher and writer, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published.