Love At It's Finest

"Are you alright Z?" I sigh sitting down next to my best friend Bella thorne. I love her to death but some times she can get a little annoying. Well not Exactly annoying but she can be a little over excited at times.

"Zendaya come on give me a answer im worried about you,I mean you and Austin would look so cute together and I really just want you to be happy." For the past couple of weeks I recently became obsessed with Austin Mahone. Then Bella found out and won't leave me alone about it.

"I'm good Bella i swear im ok" I say  with a gloomy face. I look down at my phone and it was only 7:30 and I was already ready to go back to the hotel and just sink into my bed,but of course i wasnt going to be able to do that. I'm suppose to be going to some buffet with Bella but i really dont know if im up for it.

"Alright,Well im going to go get ready. Be ready in Ten mintues Z." Bella says standing up walking out the dressing room across the hall to enter her own.

I sigh standing up walking over to the makeup stand to the corner of the room applying some eye liner. My phone begins violently vibrating  against the smooth leather coverd bench.  Rolling my eye's with the feeling its Bella texting me I get up from the wooden makeup chair and walk over to my phone. 

Looking down at the phone i was right. The message said "Z,Austin is in LA!! maybe we would run into them!!" Throwing my head back I reply.

"Bella, Lets be real here the chances of Us running into Austin  is like One to None. So yea."

"Fine, Well be ready in five mintues xo"

"You do know you could have walked over and told me?"

"Yea but texting just cooler"

"What ever bell" Putting my phone down I finish my makeup and brush out my hair. Soon as I turn around to pick my phone back up I see Bella leaning against the door with her purse waiting on me. I grab my phone and join bella outside into the long hallway of supply closets and dressing rooms.

Walking outside there is a breeze that hits my face causing me to shiver in my hoodie. I walk with Bella down the street up to a random Pizza buffet which was strangely packed with people. Something inside me grew inside with the hope of it to be Austin but i didnt let it show. 

The feeling was wrong. As we walked in the crowd slowly moved out the way now focoused on me and Bella. Walking past the person everyone was so intreasted was a close friend Selena Gomez. I honestly didnt expect to see her here. Thought she would be partying it up or with Justin,but i was wrong.

We join Selena even though she didnt ask but she didnt seem to mind. 

"Zendaya,Bella! Long time no see huh" Selena says with a smile on her face but still texting who ever.

"Yea its been a while" Bella cuts me off before i am able to respond which bumps me out the conversation. So I sit in silence while Bella and Selena conversate about random things. I'm mostly texting Adam Irigoyen which is  has been my best friend for a while now.

Hours go by of Me,Selena,and Bella talking and I just figure out its now 10:20 and the buffet was empty and getting ready to close to closing time. So we decided to say are goodbyes and go back to the hotel.