Chapter Thirteen

After hours it seemed like I finished explaining to my mom how my life had been for the past 8 months,

"Well, who sent me the text then?" I say drinking from my cup

"I have no clue Zendaya."

Then it hit me.

"I know who sent them! I need to get to the airport asap."

"Why?"

"No time for questions." I say looking at my phone which it started to light up as the text message appeared.

"Hey Z it is Austin just seeing if you could come to a party im throwing later tonight see you there! If you show up."

"Yea I have to get to the airport now." I say putting on a jacket.

"Alright get in the car!" my mom says walking out the door faster than me.

"It's almost 10:00 in the morning and you have to be there at what time?"

"6:00 if I wanna be earlier than them."

"Them who Zendaya?"

"Nobody lets just go!"

The car comes to a sudden stop at the airport as I get out and start speed walking in my side zipped shin high black combat boots.

Once inside I run for the plane that takes me to L.A. and get on it.

My mom watches the plane take off with tears in her eyes and she pulls her phone out to text me from her old flip phone.

"Have fun Zendaya good luck!" She sends me while the plane takes off.

"Ticket Please." I hear the flight attendent ask the man infront of me.

I see a old ticket on the floor of the plane and I grab it.

With my heart pounding the woman walks over to me and asked me for my ticket.

I hand her the old one and she hands it back and keeps going.

I let out a huge sigh as she passes by me.

I start to relax as the ride goes on to L.A.

When we land it is around 5:00 and I rush off the plane to the dress store to get a dress.

I find a rough texture greenish dress and I match it with a camo like jacket with some fish leggings and my normal combat boots.

I walk back out looking around for the event.

I find it just 2 blocks ahead and I enter.

The party had already started with the music blasting and people grinding and dancing on each other.

I walk through the crowd of dancing and chatting people to the other side of the room looking for any sign of Austin or Ashley.

I didn't know exactly what I was planning to do but it had to be something big.