Chapter Eleven

Its been a couple weeks and I have grown out of the depression of a one day relationship.

I walk down the stairs to see no one in sight so I grab a bowel from a cabit in the sink and grab some milk and cereal.

I sit down infront of my bowl of cereal with my phone.

Scrolling a text pops up over my screen and I read it.

"Hey Z, Its Austin just checking on you. You seemed pretty shattered at the Vma's so yea just wondering"

I dont know how to respond so I dont.

I finish my cereal and walk outside to see if anything is new, there is no exact reason why.

Once walking outside I see Austin leaned against his limo waiting.

"Uh hello?" I say looking at him.

"Z, about time! I have been waiting on you for like ever"

"Yea sorry about that" I say laughing moving my hair out of my face.

"Im sorry about what happen, he was wrong for that" He says

"Yea" I say feeling depressed all over again

"But, To make up for it,It may not mean anything but here." He gives me a soft red rose and I can feel the redness rushing to me cheeks.

"Thanks" I say smiling from ear to ear.

"Well I should get going" He says getting back into the car

"Bye!" I say running into the house.

As soon as the door closes I freak out.

I jump on the couch screaming in joy looking at the rose.

I get a text and i hope its from austin.

Its not... instead it read "Zendaya its your mother.. You have to move back home there is just to much going on"

Reading that made my heart drop deep down into my chest.

I take the rose and put it in a vase walking up the stairs and sitting it down on the dresser.

I grab all the clothes out of the dresser and put them into the tan suit case.

Before walking out I stop and look at a picture frame that has me and Austin at the VMA's taking a photo together.

Sighing I lay it face down and walk out the room cutting off the lights and shutting the door.