Chapter Four

It has been atleast two weeks since I found out Austin was "dating" this chick named ashley and I have sorta gotten over it. I haven't really done anything in the two weeks. I look over at the hotel clock and roll back over to curl up on the side of the hotel bed.

I lay there stareing at the morning light peaking through the window through the ugly curtains. I sigh to myself and force my body to sit up straight on the edge of the bed. I walk over grabbing my kitty gang hoodie sliding on my combat boots.

I walk to the small bathroom putting on my make up and doing my hair. I walk over to my phone picking it up. I haven't heard from Bella in four days so i began to think she ditched me and went to Flordia with out me.

I walk down the narrow hall way outside to my awaiting limo. I stare out the window watching the cars go by. The limo stops at the airport and i proceed out of the limo draging the rolling bag. As I walk in I wave at some fans and the press walking onto the plane.

Taking my seat i look across the first class seating and see Austin and the Ashely chick. Scared he will see me I put on my Pink beats and turn to the airplane window. I peak out of the corner of my eye and catch a glimpse of Ashley getting up and walking to the back to the plane bathroom. The glimpse was to long because Austin notices me and moves over to the empty seat next to mine.

"Oh hey Zendaya right?"

"Yea" I say in a low tone.

"Yea, we did that radio interview a couple of weeks back, So i was wondering I know the Replay video is in progess and you guys are shooting the rest in flordia so mind if i watch?"

Having the slight need to say no, I studder out the words "Yea sure"

Ashley comes back and gives me a death glare as she sits down. Austin goes back to his seat as the plane begins to take off. I text bella the news and she responds finally freaking out. I sit back calling myself stupid in my head for saying yes.

I drift off to sleep as the plane ride progesses.