Chapter Three

Me and Austin stare at each other for about a good four seconds before Bella introducing everyone

"Z, This is Cason which is gonna interview Me you and Austin" She says smiling

"Ok" I try to keep my cool shooting her the death glare sitting down in the leather rolling chair next to Austin as Bella sits next to me.Cason is looking at all three of us with these beaty green eyes which stare right through me making me extremely freaked out considering that he looks like a 30 year old man,

"So Zendaya,I hear you are coming out with a New dance song" Cason says starting a conversation as they radio show goes on air.

"Yea, Its called Replay, Its a Up beat R&B type song it mixes music styles" I say throwing a answer out there before Bella has a chance to answer for me.

"Maybe Austin could show you some dance moves" Cason says

We all laugh at the failure to joke around,

The radio interview last atleast one hour and thirsty mintues which seemed like forever.

It got annoying when all the fans would fan girl because me and Austin where in the same room while Bella was sitting back letting her plan flow.

I pull her aside to the hallway while Austin and Cason where joking around.

"B how could you."

"What i was just setting you up with the love of your life"

"What do you mean Love of my life?"

"Austin Mahone IS RIGHT IN THERE" She makes a jester to inside the room

"Um. Are you stupid?!" I say yelling then covering my mouth.

"No im not stupid I was helping you get the love of your life"

We hear the front door open to the building and we pear around the corner.

Some random blonde headed chick walks around the corner as we quickly shift back posing like we werent stalking her every move.

Austin walks out the room and hugs the blonde headed chick and my jaw drops open.

"Hey Ashley" He says kissing her.

I shoot a look at Bella.

She shrugs as the two are infront of us huging it out like a modern love story from a movie.

I Walk past the couple and Bella and push my way out the door.

I feel the tears threating to flood my eyes so I quickly make my way back to the limo dodging all photographs.

I get into the limo sliding on the leather seats curling up next to the window letting the tears flow.I hear the limo door open. I dont bother to turn around. Bella scots right next to me huging me from the side.

"It's alright Z."

"No its not Bella" I turn to her still in tears.

"I swear i didn't know about this ashley chick."

"It's alright, im done with this romance crap" I say whipping some of the tears from my cheeks.

The limo takes off from the parking lot while me and Bella are in the back supporting each other.