Chapter Two

Getting back to my Hotel room I colapse into my bed laying there for about twenty mintues unable to fall asleep even though I was worn out from the long day. My phone start ringing randomly but i chose to decline the call. Getting up from my bed I walk over to my Mini fridge in the Hotel room grabbing a small Ice cream cup.

I plop down on the bed grabbing the dusty remote turning on the tv. Fliping through the channels I come across a Austin mahone interview. Almost losing my complete mind I almost fall off the bed turning up the volume. The interview was from a week ago and I totally fan girl over it.

During the interview he mentions me and Bella and gives us some music adivice and i could feel myself blushing. As the interview goes off and the music video's start to play I look at the hotel clock and it is 2:50 in the morning. I fall backwards putting the ice cream cup on the dresser next to the bed.

I cut off the lights hoping it will help me fall asleep. After the course of atleast it seemed like forever i drift off to sleep.

The next morning im awakin by a knocking on my hotel door. Sliding out of bed I walk to the door opening it.

"Z, WHY AREN'T YOU READY!! COME ON GIRL GET READY" Bella burst into the door pushing me into the bathroom doing my hair and make up then leaving the bathroom to choose a outfit

"B I can choose my own outfit" I say coming out the bathroom brushing my hair. I walk over grabing a pair of black jeans with a white blouse with a white watch with black adidas. I Change into the outfit and Bella rushes me out the door soon as i fix my ear rings.

"Where are we even going?" I say looking directly at Bella.

"Um, Hello?! we are going to go talk to austin!" Bella says getting excited.

Soon as the words slide out her mouth I felt something break inside. I could tell i was blushing I put my face in my hands hiding.

The limo is awaiting us outside. We walk outside as a few people take pictures or stop us along the exit asking for autographs. We finally get into the limo relaxing for a second before Bella responds with

"So Z you excited to meet your love!?"

I slump down into the leather seats ready to yell at Bella for saying that. The car pulls up to some radio station in LA. I put on My Hat getting out the limo getting ambushed by tons of people.

Pushing through the crowd I get inside and walk down the chilled hallways to turn into the room.

I stop dead in my tracks and lock eyes with Austin Mahone.