Chapter Six

I stand up i the green heel's with the knee length green dress flowing in the wind,Austin joins me and we walk down the paved side walk to the nearest starbucks.

We joke around a lot on our way there and I just know people are all around us taking pictures from every angle, so I choose not to get to close to him so people wont asume that we are going out. Even though I know there are going to be rumors.

We make it into the shallow light starbucks which is good for us. With our luck there is almost no one in the place. I get my iced tea and he does the same as we take a seat in a darkened corner of the starbucks.

I find myself comfy in the ugly wooden booth .

"The dance moves you did where great by the way" Austin says breaking the silence

"Thanks" I say drinking from the plastic green straw.

I look up to find him stareing at me and i cant help but blush.

The bell on the door rings and a flood of people come in which scare me to death

Austin sees that im scared to death and invites me to join him on the other side of the booth.

Afraid some one is gonna see me or austin I lean my face down looking at my dress.

Some how Austin kept his cool and mumbles to words

"Its alright Zendaya your good with me"

The words send me into a sprial of confusion, only if he knew that he was the reason im scared. If we are seen together people will start thinking we are dating and then it will cause bigger problems.

I still keep my cool though. With out noticing I am against the fabric of this red varsity jacket

He puts his arm around my shoulder snapping me back into reality.

I look at him and his hazel eyes relax me once more.

I felt so protective and secure in his presents, that I hadn't taken much notice how close we were together,

and then he kissed me. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. It was right, and somehow, among all of the dizziness and the clinging to him like a life line, something inside me changed, never to be reversed. This new feeling could be dwelled upon later, because, for now, I was content to feel his breath come and go with mine.