Chapter Eight

I can tell he is puzzled by the hug but I dont let go.

I let the smell of his shirt relax me.

I feel his arm wrap around my waist as we stand there huging for what feels like forever.

To be honest I was just happy to be in his arms again,I felt so safe when he holds me.

We hear some one coming down the hallway and we let go of each other.

He gives me a faint smile before walking down the hallway

Starstuck i close the door falling to the ground with my back against the door wondering if the feeling was between the both of us.

I almost forget about Bella till she sends me a text saying 'I'll be there in a bit with Ross to pick you up Z mwah'

Getting up I fix my hair the best I can without my brush and I wash my face with the terribly used cloth.

I hear the knock at my door and I walk to open it.

Expecting Bella I come face to face with the Ashley chick everyone is so obessed with.

"Oh hello Zendaya."

"Oh hello" I say with a not so happy face.

"Yea I saw that little hug scene.. So there's no point, Keep your paws from Austin Ok"

I look around looking for something to hit this chick with but i fail to find anything so instead,I slap her upside the face hard as I can leaving a hand print on her pale cheeks.

She looks at me shocked holding her face.

She makes a sound mumbling through her hand stomping off as I close the door.

Angry I sit on the bed waiting on Bella.

I see her limo pull up outside so I walk down the narrow hallway outside being hit by the sunlight

I walk to the limo getting sliding on the leather to see Bella and Ross all up on each other.

"Oh Hey Z how are you? I hope you dont mind we are going to Ross's beach house if you wanna come!"

"Yea I guess" I say looking out the window

I replay the hug,the kiss,and the slap all in one while watching the cars pass by.