Chapter Seven

Pulling away from the kiss I begin to regret it.

I can tell Austin did too from the look on his face.

I get up in a fast manor excusing myself from the table walking out of the StarBucks past the crowd of people.

Mix emotions flow through my body causing me to tear up.

I stop half way into the city not knowing where im going and sit on the concrete.

I let it all out sobing on the side of the street praying that no one would see me.

Five mintues later i mange to get onto my feet and countine walking.

I find a Motel 6 and check in walking into the no so fancy room.

I fall down onto the plaid bed sheets thinking about the kiss.

Unable to sleep I just lay there staring at the celling. The kiss was in the heat of the moment, I didnt mean too, not exactly.

My phone rings and I grab it seeing Bella's Caller ID.

I answer just to hear the voice of my bestfriend who i needed right about now.

"Hey Z, I have been with Ross so I didnt check my phone you alright?"

"I kissed Austin"

"YES! wait.. Doesnt he have a girlfriend."

"Yes B he does, We didnt kiss on purpose it was the heat of the moment kiss" I explain the full scene to her as I can hear her fangirling. Then all of a sudden I hear the door open through the phone.

"Um who was that?'

"Uh.. No one"

Then i hear a muffled voice in the back ground saying

"Bella I'm back with the food"

"Is that ross?"

"Um.. Yea" I can hear bella sighing like she had be caught

"Mhm, You two are going out aren't you"

"Yea.. I was going to tell you but i didn't no how."

"How long did you think you could keep this fr-" before I could finish the claim there is a sharp knock at the door.

"Hold on B some ones at the door" Getting up i walk to the door opening it.

As I open the door I see Austin holding his hat looking down at the ground.

He looks up hearing the door open his eyes meeting mine.

"Look, i know this is awkward with the whole kissing you thing." He says speaking up.

"Yea.. it is really awkward with you having a girlfriend and stuff."

"True,"

There is a long silence between the both of us before he speaks up

"Well I'll be on my way."

Before he turns around to go walking I pull him into a hug without thinking.