Chapter Nine

Couple of weeks after that all went down ,everyone is chill..

Ross sits on the couch with Bella snuggled up to him as they watch some show on Tv.

I sit in the single chair with the soft pillow reading a magazine with my phone in my lap doing my best to ignore the loving couple. "So how long do you two plan to stay snuggled up like that?" I say sarcastic like.

"Ha, till this three hour marathon is over" Bella says

When she says that Ross gets this look on his face that makes me die on the inside with laughter.

I'm glad Bella is happy but since she got with Ross she has been really distant from me, it's kind of a relief but I mean she's my closet friend so sometimes I need her but she is with Ross 24/7 so I don't get to see her.

I look outside the window as the birds chirp and there is a soft wind blowing outside. Its beautiful outside I enjoy it,but I start thinking of Austin, I look at Ross and Bella focused on the Tv which makes me miss his arms even more.

I slump down in the chair looking at nice weather.

My phone starts to vibrate in my lap causing me to jump praying that it is Austin but it's not.

It's this Trevor Jackson guy that seems into me since we ran into each other a while back.

Some how he got my number which makes me physical unstable,but since Austin is with Ashley I think I'll give him a shot.

Looking down at the phone in bold letters I see

"Will you go out with me?"

I look up in shock and then back down responding with a simple "Yes!"

Shocked there is a knocking at the door and I think,

"Man this dude works fast"

Getting up since Ross and Bella weren't going to answer it

I open the door seeing that there were invitations sent for all three of us to be at the VMA'S that night.

"I think these are really late" I say turning around handing them out to Bella and Ross.

"Yea like really late" Bella says getting up

"Well I guess we better go get ready!" I say dragging Bella from the couch and from Ross's arms.

I walk with her up the stairs giggling with her about random things.

Once we get to the room I close the door locking it

"Bella, Trevor asked me out and I said yes." I say soon as I lock the door.

"WHAT! What about you and Austin? Plus isn't that the dude that got your number somehow he is like a stalker Z" She says taking a deep breath.

"I decided to give him a chance, plus he is going to be at the Vma's!!" I say excitedly.

"Z I'm just saying be careful girl"

"I will I swear, Now let's get ready we have like 30 minutes." I say not wanting to talk about it anymore.

Bella finishes before I do by putting on some pink and white dress Ross bought her a while back along with some white heels. She walks into the bathroom while I finish putting on a blue knee length dress with some black high tops along with black leggings.

We walk down the stairs with are hair done looking fine.

"Man I wish I was someone else so I could look at us." Bella says