Gonna Make You Mine.

II Smut Warning II

Cry and Felix made out heavily under the covers, the confined space causing the temperature to rise, and the whole experience more steamy. Cry on top, with his knees either side of Felix's waist, his backside just below the others v-line.

Cry's body moved against Felix's, his member grinding against the fabric of his clothes and the bottom of the others stomach. Felix, on the bottom, raised his hips at times when Cry's backside would move against his member, making his gasp and pant against his mouth.

After a minute or so Cry pulled away, a small line of saliva connecting the to men's lips. He gulped, wiping his mouth and resting his forehead against Felix's.

"Y-You sure you want to carry on...?" He asked, putting his hands on the blonde's shoulders, and pushing himself up slightly.  Felix wiped his mouth too, before nodding.

"Y-yeah this is fine..." He told him, his hand going to his cheek and kissing him softly. "If you want to... then I do too."

Cry smiled softly, kissing him back and resting his hand on the bed, one hand tugging at the bottom of his shirt.  "Aren't you hot in this? M-maybe we should take that off..." he blushed a bit, starting to pull off his shirt. Felix laughed, pulling it off and putting it on the floor beside them.

"You're such a doof..." He kissed the other on the cheek before pulling off their shirt. Cry rolled his eyes playfully, kissing him again and wrapping his arms around his neck. He loved how even with this situation, Felix was still so calm and loving.

Felix's arms wrapped around his waist, pulling his body closer toward him as their lips moved against each others once again, groaning at times he would feel Cry grinding against him. He pulled away for a second, smiling at Cry before sitting up. He wrapped Cry's legs around his waist, cupping his face with his hands as he kissed him slightly deeper than before, one hand sliding down to feel up Cry's stomach and chest. Slowly, Cry leaned back until he could feel the bed against him, Felix now on top with Cry's legs still locked around him. Felix leaned down, kissing softly against the others collar bone, which Cry replied by putting his hands over his head, enjoying the feeling.

The blonds hands slipped down the others body, going to his back before slipping underneath the others trousers. He kept his hands there, gently kissing further up to his neck. When he felt Cry squirm slightly at one point, he quickly learned where his sweet spot was. He kissed there slightly firmer, before opening his mouth to suck there slightly.

Cry's body reacted by him raising his hips a bit, his left hand going up to hold tightly to Felix's hair, the other still behind his own head. He let out a small moan as the other continued to kiss and make red marks on his neck, which Cry didn't mind at all as it was like he was 'marking his territory'. Soon enough, Cry wanted to mark him too. He let out a small, "F-Felix...".

Felix lifted his head from his neck, smiling at the mark he had created. He looked back at Cry, smirking at how flustered he was. "Yes, Ryan?" He asked, making Cry's face heat up a bit more.

"My turn..." Cry snickered, putting his hands on Felix's shoulders and pushing him to the side and against the part of the bed next to him. He took no time sitting on his waist, biting his lip as he could feel how... excited the other was. He leaned down ad quickly started to kiss and lick the Swedes neck, making him gasp and close his eyes. Cry kisses a soft spot just above Felix's collar bone, which he found out a few nights ago when he surprised him with a bunch of morning kisses. He licked across his left collar bone slowly, before sucking on that certain spot.

Felix was trying his hardest not to moan, but he failed miserably. He let out a small moan as his hand went to the others hair like Cry had done before, his hips pushing up against his in a needy manner. It wasn't long until Cry returned the action, which resulted in the two starting to pant.