Christmas Kisses.

It has been a while since the accident, Felix had made a video about her disappearance and he has been getting a lot of support. I'm glad his "Bro's" were supporting him... 

It is actually Christmas Eve right now, and Felix is still here with me. I guess he's living with me now, he missed his flight going home to stay here a while. We go shopping together, we clean together, cook together. 

Sort of like  married couple, wouldn't you say? 

And I have to admit, I love every single moment of this. Especially getting to decorate the house with him... he even help my waist while hoisting me up to put the star on, of course I promised to lift him up next year. If he was here next year of course.

Another plus, is that he hasn't been looking for another partner yet... Maybe he just likes being like this? With me.

So now here we are, watching some old ass Christmas movies and eating the last of our dinner. Felix placed his plate down on the table, yawning with a stretch. 

"Hey, Cry?" He asked, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows. 

"Oh, yeah?" I asked, smiling and doing the same. He chuckled and sat cross-legged, facing me with a grin.

"Wanna record a Christmas video, like a Christmas video game with me?!" He asked excitedly, almost jumping in his sitting position. 

Dirty thoughts leave me alone man...

"Oh yeah, seems fun!" I laughed, my cheeks going a little brighter. "What game though, I mean how many Christmas games are the-" Felix laughed, putting his thumb over my lips. "Don't worry about it Cry." 

I smirked, before laughing and shouting. "Don't worry about it!" I loved that play through, it even got an animation. 

Felix just giggled, standing up and letting the ends of his light blue pyjama trousers roll back down from when they were tugged up by sitting. "Shall we go then?" He asked, raising a brow with a wide smile. 

"Of course Pewds of course!" I quoted again, winking at him dramatically and earning another earful of his laughter, making me smile.

We got to the recording room, his side of the room filled with different collectables that a friend brought down for him who was heading to the UK any ways, we are still wondering if we should keep his old house. 

We started to play some  'Viscera Clean Up Detail Santa's Rampage', I have to say it was hilarious. Felix would hold severed elf heads in front of me, making silly voices along with his own laughter.

I smiled a bit softly, I imagined it was us... cleaning the mess I (Or me and Felix,) would of made of those who tried to get in the way of us. 

We ended the video like always, with a small amount of my laughing and "I'm so fucking done..." at the end. Felix pushed away from the desk with a smug smile, before remembering his head set was still in and his head being pulled forward. I of course burst out laughing, almost hyperventilating as Felix tried to pull them off, before slamming them on his desk with a huff.  

"H-Having f-fun there Felix?!" I asked through laughter, wiping my eyes in the process. 

"Fucking fantastic." He pouted, sanding up and stretching again, before loosening up and snickering. "It seemed like you were having the time of your fucking life!" 

I nodded, my breath slowing down. "I wa-a-as!" I laughed, taking a few more breaths and sighing. "Jesus..."

"Hey, don't bring my main man J-Dog into this!" He laughed, "Get it? God is dog backwards and-"