Chapter 6: "I can't, I'm too young"

(Calum's POV)

I asked the resectionist for Luke. He was room 375 with Jason. We go to the third floor and look at the the numbers.

373.......374.....375!!!

I knock on the door. I heard a come in. I open the door and I see Luke with bruises on his arm. Jason had a wrap around his head and bruises around his arms also.

"Hey guys, you ok?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"How's Amber?" Luke asked, looking worried.

"She just got out of surgery" I said.

They sighed.

"And she lost one of the babies" I said.

They looked at me confused. I sighed and looked at Luke.

"She was pregnant with twins, but because of the accident she lost one, meaning she is still pregnant" I explain.

They sighed. Luke's face fell into his hands.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"I don't care at the fact that I'm going to be dad" he paused "I'm just worried about her".

"She's going to be fine, we'll see her when she wakes up" Ashton said.

Luke nodded.

**********

(Amber's POV)

I open my eyes and blink a couple times to adjust to a bright light. I tried to sit up but pain filled my body. I groaned to the pain.

I looked up and see my mother in tears. She gets up from the couch and hugged me. Then my father.

"Why am I in the hospital?" I asked looking around. My voice all dry. My mother gives me a cup of water.

"You were in a car accident with Jason and Luke" my mother said. I drink the water.

"Are they ok?" I asked, my voice feeling better.

She nodded. I sighed.

"When can we leave?" I asked sitting up slowly.

"When the doctors check on you and the baby" my mother said.

"Baby? What baby?" I asked.

"Honey you're 3 weeks pregnant" my father said quietly.

"W-what?" I said with tears filled my eyes. "No, no, I can't, I'm too young" I started crying.

"I know, I know" my mother said rubbing my back and hugging me. I cried on her shoulder. "We'll be here for you ok?" She whispered in my ear.

I nodded pulling away. I laid on my side. I toke long breathes before sleep toke over.

*****

I wake up again and sit up. I rubbed my head because I started developing a headache. I look up and saw the boys including Luke and Jason. They smiled at me and I smiled at them.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked.

"Are we ok? Look at you, you're the one in the hospital bed" Jason said sarcastically. I motioned my hand so he can come close to me.

He walked towards me and stood next to him. I motioned my hand again and he bend down. I smacked him in the back to the head.

"Ow!" He yelled.

"I would of done worse but your head has a wrap around it" I said.

"Are you ok?" He asked being the nice brother he is.

I nodded.

"How long have you guys been waiting?" I asked.

"A couple hours" Ashton said.

"You guys can go" I suggested.

They all shook their heads.

"That house is creepier than this hospital" Michael said.

"We'll be in the waiting room" Ashton said.

Everyone left except Luke. He looked at me and gave me a shy smile. I gave him a smile and then looked down.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly.

"You don't have to be sorry" he said quickly after me.

"Yes, I'm the one that's pregnant" I said.

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be pregnant. It's both our faults" he said. He walk to me and at next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into him.

"We'll get through this together, ok?" He asked.

"Ok" I said.

He kissed my forehead then lips.

"I'm happy that you are ok" he said.

I smiled.

"I love you Luke" I said looking at him.

"I love you too" he said kissing my lips then hugging me.

*****

It's been 3 days since the accident and I'm tired of this hospital. I just want to go home and eat, and eat, and eat. I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything because the food makes me nauseous.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"When the nurse comes back" Ashton said for probably the 100th time. I groan.

"I want 20 chicken nuggets, no, 30" I said think about what I want to eat.

"Small girl, big appetite" Michael said.

"I haven't eaten in 3 days" I said turning my head to face Michael. "I want to get out of here and go home".

"I don't" Michael said. "That's house is creepy as fuck. I've seen things"

"Then get a new house" I said siting up.

"We've tried but the owner is an asshole and wants us to pay more just to move out" Ashton said.

"That's stupid, is it an actual lease?" I asked looking at the boys.

"No, we just pay the owner the money and live there" Michael said.

"Than the owner is not allowed to do that, to start off you should get your money back because they didn't tell you about the stuff happening. And you have to pay more to move out? That's fucked up" I said getting frustrated. "Just pack your things and leave is what you should do"

"But we have no where to stay" Calum said.

"Fine a place that's big enough for all of you, not to expensive, and doesn't have weird things happen" I said. "I'll help you guys if you want".

"That would be awesome" Michael said.

"How long are you staying?" I asked.

"Until we write new songs. We'll probably play gigs here and there. The max is 2 years and 1 year at least" Ashton said.

"To write and record?" I asked.

They nodded and I sighed.