.:11:.

Better Than The Movies - Adore Delano

~
*Tylers POV*

I worry about him a lot. I worry about the fact that when we came in the bathroom, he was attempting to drown himself. I'm not sure how to even react to the situation.

Obviously he needs this too. We all fucking need this. Living in a god damn Christian camp is gonna drive you a little insane. I wasn't going to attack him for this. I want him to feel like he has someone to go too. He has me, and I don't want him too forget it.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub, my fingers trailing the ridges in between the tiles upon the wall. My fingers left the wall as I moved them to his hair. His hair. I really love Josh's hair. We haven't said a single word to each other, but I think we were both at peace, my fingers twirling through his hair as he looked at me with a look I could not read.

"I'm so-" I didn't let him finish. I couldn't, so I just kissed him. That seemed to just change the whole mood of everything. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. It was a small, light kiss, but it meant a lot.

"Shh. It's okay. It's okay Josh. Everyone here just wants it all to end. We've all thought about it. I think about it every night... But we both know it isn't the solution. And that's why me and Connor are here. We are taking you and TROYE out for a double date! So put some clothes on lover boy, we are heading to the lake."

Josh giggled and smacked my arm, "you're such a dork, now leave, I don't want you to see me naked."

"Doesn't mean I don't want too." I mumble under my breathe.

"What?" He asked. I gasped and panicked, tripping over my own embarrassment.

"Oh.. Nothing. I'm leaving God dammit put your clothes on." I explained angrily.

He just laughed at me and proceeded to put on his clothes. Once we were all clothed, Connor stopped kissing Troye and grabbed the picnic basket. We all sprinted out of the cabin, forgetting to be quiet, giggling on the way there as well.

Everything was perfect. The music was blaring (as loud as we could have it), a bottle of wine was being shared, and we were all making out. In a strange sense, it was probably the best day of my life. And what happens next I could never forget.

This is short god dammit. I think they're gonna fuck in the next chapter. In the water. With all the fucking fish around them. Damn.