Chapter 11: They are not takeing us away!

AN: Get ready for drama!!!! 

==============================

MIKE'S POV

FUCK. NO! I had to read again the letter. IS THIS A JOKE? IT CAN'T BE MOTHERFUCKING TRUE! It said: 

"Mr. and Mrs. Pritchart, 

I am Mr. Nash, the father of Abby and Sarah, the girls you adopted 14 yers ago. As you know, in a week is their birthday and me and my wife, Mrs. Nash, want to take them home.We put them for adoption because they were an accident and we hand't ehough money to rase them.  

We will come and take them with a day before their birthday. 

Thanks for raiseing them. 

With respect, 

Peater Nash. 

PS: Call me at 0261839027 (AN: I have no idea what I am doing here) after you read this." 

And I did, I called motherfucking Peater! 

Me:Good Morning, Mr. Nash! 

Peter: With who am I talking? 

M: I'm Mike Dirnt, a.k.a. Michel Ryan Pitchard, a.k.a the guy who rased your 'accident'. 

P: Oh, Mr. Dirnt!  

M: I called you to tell you that you will NEVER HAVE MY DOUGHTERS! 

P: You mean my doughters. 

M: NO, PETER! I MEAN MY DOUGHTERS! I WON'T LET YOU TO TAKE MY HAPPYNESS! 

P: I'm Mr. Nash, for you! 

M: NO! YOU'RE A SHIT FOR ME!

***End of the call phone***

Britt entered the room after 10 minutes. 

"What's going on, babe? What is the letter from the table?" she asked. 

"Read it!" I said. 

"God, no! We have to tell them..." 

"Yeah, we do. I will in 5 days. I hope they will not be mad on us..." 

"They will be mad on Peter, babe! Keep calm!"

ABBY'S POV

Dad started actiong wierd today. He said that is nothing going on, but I didn't belive. I mean, he says "Is nothing going on, sweety" looking in my eyes but I can see tiers in his eyes. 

But school was okay, I mean, as long you can that the school is okay... I am exited that out birthday will come and dad promised me a new drum set! I am waiteing for it for months!

***5 days later***

Britt's POV

Today was the big sad unhappy day. We have to tell them that tomonrow, a guy called Peter Nash will come to take them away from us. It hurts!

"Abby, Sarah! Can you come over here, please?" I yelled. 

"Sure!" they replayed. 

"Look, me and Mike have to tell you something. It may hurt and we're sorry!" 

"Go on..." Abby said. 

"Abb, Sar, you're... adopted."

Abby's POV

"Abb, Sar, you're... adopted." 

"It can't be real!" Sarah said. 

"It is, and a guy called Peter Nash, who, by the way, is an asshole, will come tomonrow and take you away." 

"What? No! Please tell me that this in not true! Daddy, mommy, please!" I started crying. 

"We're sorry!" 

"Isn't enough to stop him!" I said, hugging them. 

After I ran upstairs. I hate my life! Where the hell did I put my blades? Sorry mom, sorry dad, but I have to!

SARAH'S POV

I ran upstairs with Abby. I went in to my room and started listening to music. But what the hell is this music? It dosen't calm me, it make it worst! I opened YouTube and searched for Green Day. It made me feel a lot of better! But I can't tell anyone! If I listen to punk-rock I will lost my popularity! I mean, no one listens to punk and is popular! Is inposible!  

After I had the best idea I could ever have. 

"Abby!" I yelled in front of her room. 

"Yeah?" she oppened. 

"Take some clothes and money! We're running away!"

AN: So, they are running away! Give me five! No, no one? Okay :(  

I hope you like it, I REALY NEED TO KNOW WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT IT SO PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Castaway_of_Suburbia (she knows why) I will make the dediaction from PC this morning (is 12:53 am here and I am writeing from phone).

I realy fucking love you, guys! 

XX Rage and Love XX, 

CastaWay