Chapter 21: The Perfect Christmas (Ending and short chapter, sorry)

Abby's POV

So here we are, in mall's parking lot. Sarah whispers something in dad's ear. Then he turns and says: "Okay, Brit, Brix and Abby, you go together. Me and Sarah want to make you a surprise!" "Well, see you here in three hours. If you are done before, call us!" mom said."Oh, well... I think it won't surprise you but we don't have phones anymore..." I said, shyly. "Oh, let's get you some new ones for Christmas!" Dad says. Now, let's go!"

In 3 hours we were at the car, driving to Billie's house while Rocking around the Christmas three was playing. There, Tre dressed as Santa Claus gave us presents. We had a Christmas Family Dinner and we watched so many Christmas movies. We left around 11 because little Brix needed some sleep and is impossible to sleep when Tre is around.

The following day, I woke up, hearing the bass line of Longview. I  was thinking dad was playing a little bit. Then I realised there were two basses playing and the sound was coming from Sarah's room. I stepped in to the room and saw all her posters down, replaced with punk and rock bands posters and flags. Sarah and dad with basses in their arms and playing. "Hi Abby! Merry Christmas!" Sarah said. Then I realised:Sarah was wearing a Green Day shirt, her hair was pastel violet . "Me-merry Christmas to you too... How.. Why... Who... How come? I mean, your room and your cloths and... all!" "That's who I am, Abby! That's who I've ever been!"

~The End~

AN: Thanks for reading. That's what I could do. You guys mean a lot to me and again, thanks for reading. I never hoped it would so big. I want to start some new one, but I'll keep  being just a reader untill I feel like writing again. I love you, Stay strong

CastawayXX