Chapter 1: Drama's queen...

Abby's P.O.V.

"Hurry up, Sarah! We've missed the bus!" I cried to my sister. As usual, we're late for school. 

Even tho we're twins, we're very different! My stile is Punk, she's a directioner. I love Green Day, My Chemical Romance, AC/DC and Nirvana. She likes One Directon, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Niki Minaj. 

"I'm ready! Do you really want to go to school looking like...THIS?!" 

"Yes! Do you really want to go to school looking as if a unicorn puked all over you?" 

She was wearing a pink top, a pink mini skirt and orange phosphorescent shoes while I was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and red converse. 

"Come on girls! Let's go!" I heard mom say. 

" okay mom!" we said and got in the car. 

At school I only had a few friends, but they were the best friends i could ever ask for! Cassie and Emma were my best friends, the others were Marcus and Zachary. My sister is the most popular girl in our school. All she cares about are the likes she gets on her facebook profile picture and her stupid boyfriend. Her best friend looks just like her, like a barbie doll: blonde hair, blue eyes, and very superficial! I had blonde hair too, I could't stand how much we looked alike and made it blue.

"Let's go! We're late for the English class!" I heard Zee say.

Oh, shit, we can't be late again... so we run to the English class. 

"Miss Pitchard and Mister Wents! Miss Pirchard is the 3rd time this week! Your mother should call me!" 

"Yes Mrs. Barson..." 

"What should you say?" She asked 

"We're sorry we're late. May we come in?"

"Yes, go to your places" She said. 

"Oh, I hate my sister! I am in trouble again because of her!!"I whispered to Zee. 

"Calm down, it's alright! She is late too." Zee said. 

"Now open your books at page 55 and start reading!" 

After 5 minutes, my sister came to the class. 

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Barson! The clock didn't rang this morning, Abby was late, then I dropped my coffee on my top and I had to change... " Sarah said 

"It's alright sweet heart! Go to your place!" 

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?! The clock rang, I wasn't late and she has the same top like this morning!" I whispered to Zee. 

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN! YOU WILL NOT BE IN TROUBLE!" he whispered back. 

"I bet she was gossiping with her friends instead of trying to get to class as soon as possible."

"What are you talking about?" our teacher asked. 

"NOTHING!" we said. 

"I don't think so... if you know what I mean.." Sarah said and everybody laughed. Hard. 

After English, we had our music class. We met Emma there, who told me there was someone else I might know there too. 

"MICHEL RYAN PITCHARD! DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" 

"Oh, hi, Abby! Your teacher invited me and boys here. We'll have fun! We'll teach you how to play bass, guitar, piano and drums..." 

"W-why you didn't tell me?" 

"I wanted it to be a surprise..." 

"It was!" 

Oh my God! I thought I was in big trouble!" 

"Ok kids!" I heard my father. " We're Green Day. I'm Mike Dirnt and they are Tré, Billie and Jason. Who plays bass will be in my team. who plays drums in Tré's, who plays piano in Billie's and who plays guitar in Jason's!" 

I went in Tré's, I knew it was going to be fun. I mean, have you met Tre?

"Alright, kids! Let's make some noise! I'll play a rhythm and you'll play it too. Here we go!" 

He drummed the solo from Jesus Of Suburbia. 

"I was awesome, wasn't I?" he asked. 

"Yes you are, Mister Cool!" Emma said. 

"Yes!!! Which one of you will play it? uhm... You! The one with MCR shirt!" 

"Tré! You know my name..." 

"Of course I do, Abb! I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your friends." 

"As if you haven't already" I said and started playing. 

"You're awesome, kid! Do you play any other instrument?" 

"You already know... I play drums, guitar, bass, piano and ukulele." 

"You little monster! Come here and hug uncle Tré!!"

*Home* 

Dramma's Queen was in her room (thanks God, we haven't the same bedroom! Her is full, of course, of 1D, JB and Selena Gomez posters, mine was full of MCR, GD, AC/DC, TPR, ATL, YMAS and Nirvana posters). Emma was with me in my room. 

"Can you stop that bullshit? We're trying to listen some good music here!!" I cried.  

"NO! 1D are awesome! I'll go to their concert! your music is full of shit!" 

"WELL MY MUSIC IS MADE BY OUR FATHER, UNCLE BILLIE, UNCLE TRÉ AND UNCLE JASON!" 

"STOP TELLING BILLIE, TRÉ AND JASON «UNCLES»! THEY ARE NOT!" 

"FOR ME ARE!" 

"Dad!!! Sarah is listening one direction again! Can we come with you at the studio?" 

"Of course! common!"

(this is edited after 4 years he he, god, my english was horrible)