Chapter 12: The run away

Abby's POV

"We run away!" Sarah said. 

"Okay, as well I remember, mom and dad are going to wallmart in 30 minutes. Go and pack!" 

"Okay!" 

"We'll meat in front of the door in 32 minutes!" 

"See ya!" 

She left. I started packing. I got my school bag (because is the biggerst bag I have) and I put in it 7 pairs of jeans, 7 T-shirts and 2 hoodies. I feel so bad that I do it to mom and dad but I don't want to go at that guy, Peter Nash... And neither dose Sarah. I am NOT mad on mom and dad because they took care of us and loved us and I am very sure that they will love us. And I am sure that we will come back home. Maybe we will live at Nash's but we will come back. I'm sure of it! I took my phone and iPod and went to Sarah's room. She was ready too. After mom and dad left, we did too. 

"Where are we going now?" Sarah asked. 

"What about Rodeo? Is like 6 and half hours from here if we walk. We can also take the buss but we don't have money to spend!" 

"Abb, we've got like 2 milion dolars! We can take the buss!" 

"No! We will need food and a place to stay! So we're gonna walk! Trust me, please!" 

"Okay, okay! Now let's buy some food. I'm hungry!" 

"Hm... Let's go to KFC!" 

"Let's go!"

Mike's POV

Bloody hell, we forget the money home.  

"Abb! Sar! I'm ho-" 

Crap! What the hell? A note... 

"Dear mom and dad, 

First of all, we love you and we know that you do too. What will you read it may hurt but is true. We decited to leave for a few weeks. You can be sure we're okay. You can text us! Don't call, just text. We're gonna call if is an emergenty! We're not mad on you! We love you!  

XX Rage and Love XX,  

Abby and Sarah. 

PS: Feel free to tell Peter...". 

"BRITT! THEY LEFT!" I yelled, almoust crying. 

"Who?" 

"Abby and Sarah. Look!" I gave her the papper. 

"Babe, shell we call the cops?" 

"No, they will be alright." 

"Sorry, I have to call Billie and Tre!"

Sarah's POV

We're done eating. So...I guess we have to go to Rodeo now. Oakland isn't a safe place now. They can find us. 

"So... Where are we going now?" I asked. 

"To Rodeo. We'll be there in 2 days. We're gonna walk 3 and half hours today and tomonrow 3." 

"Why? Can't we walk only 3 hours today?!" 

"No, tomonrow we will have to find a place to stay..." 

"And today too! Isn't it better like I said?" 

"Nope!" 

Here we go! With no place to stay... With no home... It will be... Well, it will suck!!

AN: Sorry for shitty ass short chapter but I felt like shit and no inspiration and stuff... Love ya <3