Chapter 4: Stop when the red lights flash

A.N.: Sorry for not upload fast but I had NO INSPIRATION!!!! Now, here is it ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Abby's P.O.V.

I woke up and I realised that I'm very late for school. The other was sleeping too.  

"Guys, wake up!" I yelled. 

"W-what time is it?" joey asked. 

"12:48 pm."  

"HOLLY FUCK!! WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" 

"Calm down... Today is Saturday..." Jacob said. 

"Someone wake up Sarah, Ramona and Frankito..." I said. 

"Good morning!!!!" Billie sang. 

"'Morning!" we all said. 

"Okay, brush your hair, wash your teeth, dress up and get ready for the studio! We'll meet in the car in 10 minutes!" 

"Billie?!" I asked. 

"Yes?!" 

"Can I use your eyeliner?" 

"Yes, you can" he laughed. "By the way, is a guy-liner, not a eye-liner!"

~~At the studio~~

Billie's POV

I'm happy. In a week, kids will take summer vacation and they will can help us more with the trélogy (get it? TRÉlogy? hahaha!). It seems like the first album (with my face on it) will came in September. The songs for it are Oh, Love; Angel Blue (or Teenage Blue, we don't know yet); Let yourself go; Stay the Night; Kill the DJ; Carpe Diem; Troublemaker; Rusty James; Nuclear Family; Fell for You; Sweet 16 and Loose of Control...

***after a week, when the kids had vacation***

Abby POV

FINALY. GOT. FUCKING. VACATION! Can you even imagine? No more bastards for 3 months! No more homework, no more theaters, no more school and A LOT of Green Day.

I am very happy because my dad told me that they will have some concerts in Japan, Paris, Las Vegas, New York and stuff like. I will gonna travel with him and mom everywhere! I AM SO HAPPY!

We had a party at school. When I came home, my dad was watering for me. 

"Where have you been?" he asked, with a serious tone. 

"At a party, at school. I told you before I left!" 

"You told me that you'll be back at 8PM. Is 8:10. With who have you been?"  

"Dad... I talked with Taylor in front of our house!" 

"Oh... I understand... Is this he cute?" he asked, raising his eyebrow. 

"SHE, is adorable, daddy!" 

"Okay... My foul! Get ready for dinner! The Armstrongs and Cools are eating here. They will be here in 30 minutes!" 

"Okay daddy!! But, please, tell Tré to do NOT bring Brenda! I don't want he drunk again..." 

"Sweety, you know Tré... He'll get drunk anyway!" 

"You're right... By the way, what will we eat?" I asked him 

"Pizza! And we'll watch a movie too!" 

"PIZZA AND MOVIE! IS A PERFECT FRIDAY!" I screamed and hugged him. 

After this I want to take a shower. I saw my old cuts. I remember how depressed I was. Y'know, my life isn't THAT perfect... I have to fight for surviving.... Even you thought living with Mike Dirnt (aka dad) was easy, well is isn't... He's sweet and funny but I can't disappoint him. Especially when I play bass. He is a grate bassist, and he thinks I have something special for playing music. He thinks I am the perfect daughter. He don't gives a dam about Sarah. Sarah is like a girl that lives in his house and eats his food, drinks his water and breathes his air. Not like his and mom's daughter or my sister... 

I finished my shower. I put a Blink-182 t-shirt and some black jeans on. I went downstairs. Tré, Ramona and Frankito were there. Mom was ordering pizza while Tré and Dad were talking about the trélogy. I went and talked with the kids when the Armstrongs arrived.  

"Which movie should we watch?" Billie asked. 

"Let's see 'Transformers 2'! Our song is it!" Dad suggested. 

"LET'S WATCH 'HOME ALONE'!" Tré suggested. 

"Tré, is not X-mas!" I said. 

"DO I CARE? NO!" he said, searching for the DVD in his bag "IS A FUNNY FILM AND WE'LL SEE IT AGAIN!" 

"Tré, what the fuck?" dad said 

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT IT, I'M GONNA TELL MY FRIENDS, WHO, BY THE WAY, ARE NINJAS, TO MURDER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! DO YOU WANT NOW?" 

"Yes, mister Cool..."

AN: GOOD NEWS!! I'M GONNA INTRODUCE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IN THIS STORY!! TELL ME WHAT TO YOU THINK ABOUT IT! IF YOU LIKE IT <3 IF YOU DON'T </3 YOU CAN SUGGEST THINGS BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE... I MEAN, I WANT A LONG STORY, NOT A 8 CHAPTER ONE! 

LOVE YOU!! BYE!! 

BY THE WAY, CHECK MY BLOG OUT :www.greendayunofficialblog.blogger.com

XX Rage and Love XX,  

CastaWay