Chapter 13: Going to Rodeo

Abby's POV

On the way to the first stop was an awkward silence. We didn't have ENYTHING in comun... Well, we ran away together but still not a very big crap... All time I had my headphones in my yers and so did she. We stopped at an wallmart and got some energy drinks because we were tired. When we finally went 3 and half hours we searched for a pizza hut and a hotel were we spend the rest of night. I fall asleep at 11:30. Tomonrow is going to be a hard day.

Mike's POV

It was like 11:40 and I could not sleep and neither did Britt. I mean, who could sleep when they knew that tomonrow, at 9 AM, a asshole called 'Peter Nash' will come to take his 2 disappeared "accidents". I decided to text Sarah. They allowed me to text, it means that they didn't ran away from us, they ran away from their biological parents.

TO: Sarah  

"Please, tell me you're okay and that you sleep in a hotel or something. We love you and we'll never stop 

Dad and Mom."

I instantly got a reply.

FROM: Sarah 

"We're okay! We're spending the night at a hotel. Abby's already asleep."

TO: Sarah 

"Thanks God! We miss you!"

From: Sarah 

"We love and miss you too!"

"They miss us!" Britt said, starting crying.  

"Of course they do! Is normal! They will be alright!" 

"I love you, Mike!" 

"I love you too, Brittney!"

Abby's POV

"RUN! ABBY! SARAH! RUN! I WILL HOLD 'EM BACK!"  

"BUT DADDY!" 

"NO! YOU HAVE TO RUN! THEY WILL NOT HURT ME!" 

"DADDY!! NO!!! I LOVE YOU!" 

"I LOVE YOU TO! NOW GO! DON'T COME HERE AGAIN!" 

"Abby! Wake up!" I heard Sarah. She was shakeing me. 

"I'm up! Why did you woke me up?" 

"You were crying and yelling 'Daddy! No!' or 'Daddy! I love you! Don't go!'" 

"Oh, yeah... About that... I had a nightmare... The Nashs wanted to kill us and dad appeard and saved us. Well, he wanted to die for us..." 

"Look, Abb! No one will hurt dad or us, okay?" 

"Y-yes..." 

"By the way, happy birth day! Is like 5 AM. So is our birthday!" 

"Happy birthday, sis! I love you!" 

"I love you too! Now go to sleep!" 

"No! We will have to wake up in one hour to leave, so I will stay up. If you want, you can sleep! I will wake you up." 

"No, is okay! I'll stay up with you."

Mike's POV

I woke up around 8:30. Today Peter will come to take his girls. I'm wondering what will be his reaction when he will read their note... 

At 9 am, Peter was in front of my house with a women. I guess that it is their biological mother.  

"Good morning Mr. Pritchard!" 

"Peter...." 

"Hellow, my name is Merinda Nash!" 

"You have to be their mom..." 

"Yes. I am! Now, where are my beautiful doughters?" 

"Read this." I said. 

"WHAT? THEY LEFT? AND YOU DIDN'T CALL THE COPS?" 

"Look, I know my doughters. I learned them how to survive. I'm glad that you gave them to adoption! I love them more than you will ever do! Good bye Peter and Merinda!" I slamed the door.

----------------- 

AN: HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! THANKS FOR READING THIS!  

I'm so happy to have 725 reads :) Love ya ;)