Chapter 16: POTATOES!

Mike's POV

Billie and Tré were here around 12 AM. They got Abby some stuffed animals. They're fluffy and cute. I bet she'll like them!

"So where is Abby?" Tré asked.

"She's on her computer, in her room. Do you want to surprise her?"

"Yeah, it would be grate!" Billie answered.

"Let's go upstairs!" Tré yelled.

So we all went upstairs. Tré wanted to prank Abby so he was dressed like a ghost. When we were in front of her room, I could hear Abby singing. I've never headed her singing. She sounds grate.

"What band is this?" Billie asked.

"Is Abby, you dumb ass!" Tré replied.

"Seriously?"

"What, you haven't hear her singing?"

"No, let's get in." I said. "Hey, sweet heart!" I said. She stopped singing. "You are not supposed to sing. I bet you don't want to crack your beautiful voice again."

"Wait, you heard that?" she asked me with a long face.

"Yes. And all can I say is that you sound beautiful."

"Thanks."

"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tré yelled, entering.

"Oh my God, Tré! You scared the shut out of me!" she said.

"Hi kiddo!" Billie said. "We got you something!"

"Thanks guys! Oh my... STUFFED ANIMALS! I love them! They are so fluffy!" she yelled, hugging Billie.

"Hey, why don't I get a hug?" Tré asked. "It was my idea!"

"Here you are, Tré!" She said, hugging him. "Thanks!"

"Now, Abby! Do you wanna do something?" I asked.

"All I want is to show you guys something. I wrote it while I ran away..."

"Okay, show us!"

"Ugh... I'm shame..."

"C'mon Abby! Show us."

She started playing guitar and singing. Her song is pretty good! I love it. 

"So what do you guys think?"

"Abby, is awesome!"

"Thanks!"

THE NEXT DAY

Abby's POV

I woke up because I heard the door bell. It meant Gerard, Bandit answer Linzy are here! I'm so exited to see her! I have never seen her so is awesome! I went downstairs.

"Hi Abbster!" Gerard said.

"Hi Gerard!"

"Hi, I'm Linzy!" she said, landing her hand.

"Hi! I'm Abby!" I said shaking her hand. "And you have to be little Bandit! How are you?"

"Fine."

"You're so cute! Come in!"

"So, how are you feeling?" Gee asked.

"A way better... I'm so skinny because I can eat like nothing but still okay."

"Oh, that means no pizza for today's night..."

"Yes. Sadly. But she can eat them in two weeks! But we still have a party!"

"Yay! Party!" I yelled.

At the party we all danced and had a lot of fun. Tré got drunk, as usual, 'Drinking for Brenda'. The Ways left the second day. I love Bandit and Linzy. They are so cute! We're very good friends.

AFTER ¡UNO! ¡DOS! ¡TRÉ! and 99 Revolution Tour was finished*

We are still at Mike's place. Well, home. It is so strange to call him "Mike". He is "Daddy" and "Dad" even he isn't the biological one. We do love him. My recovery is complete and I started go to school when ¡Tré! was released. All my friends were happy to see me again. Meanwhile, a cute scene guy moved in our school and I have a little crush on him. His name is Kellin. He is on my group of friends and I think he likes me. I'm in school right now. I'm in Maths and I am bored as hell.

"Miss Pitchard, do you wanna tell us why aren't you plying attention in this class?"

"Oh, sorry. I am just... I don't know... I got bored and stuff."

Why did I say this?

"Okay. You are going to detention today. Here!"

I fucked up. A LOT. Kellin got detention too for spray panting the cafeteria's wall and skipping class. So I thought to ask him out. Or just tell him I like him. After detention, I said.

"Hey, Kellin. I wanna tell you something. Look, I know you for like 3 months but I like you. My question is, do you like me?"

"How am I supposed to like you? With all respect I tell you, you look like an potato."

"So let me guess, you don't. Thanks. Good Bay."

I ran on the street crying. Home I entered smashing the door, still crying. Fuck! Dad is home.

"Abby! What happened?"

"Kellin."

"Oh, the guy you have a crush on?"

"Yes. I asked him out. He said that I look like a potato."

"OH, I'M GONNA THROW POTATOES IN HIM NOW!"

"Daddy, it dose not make me feel better."

"Well, it makes me. Now don't cry! Please!"

"Okay, daddy."

The second day, at school

"Hey, Pitchard! What the hell did your dad do?" Kellin asked.

"What? I don't know!"

"HE THROW POTATOES IN TO ME! HE AND OTHER 3 GUYS!"

"Oh God! He was fuckin serious! I didn't know! Well, thanks daddy!"

An: kind of boring chapter but I swear it will be a way better one soon. As I said, I'm gonna upload every Friday. see ya!

PS: Thanks mom for the potatoes idea!! hahaha!

PS2: NO, KELLIN IS NOT FROM SWS